Sooo... Aca-Awkward But Destiny's Child kinda flopped

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

But it can, we've seen it done through Diana, Aretha (who didn't write Respect but sang it like she was tellin a fucker off), & Whitney. You don't have to write the song to verbally connect to it.

I didn't say anything about writing.

Rih has a great ear for music - can't deny that at all. She knows what's hot and it shows in her strong catalog (ignoring the first 3 albums).

Let Gaga have a few more albums and then we'll see if she's good enough :umm:. As far as I'm concerned the only females that "matter" in terms of mainstream are Adele, Beyonce and Rihanna. I like the rest too though. Except Katy Perry - her music is annoying.

Gaga has one album that's great.. one that's horrid.. she can't be compared to the Beyonce's and Rihanna's.. She's behind so many others

Each album got progressively better. And Bad romance in a single swoop shits on anything Beyonce and Rihanna have ever done or will do.

Each album got progressively better. And Bad romance in a single swoop shits on anything Beyonce and Rihanna have ever done or will do.

I very much agree with that on Bad Romance actually, I love my Rihanna but that song is like my fave song of 09 tied with Make Me.

47% of those are solo awards... so... Kelly Rowland and the other hoes have 11 Grammy's.. does that mean Kelly is relevant? no

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!

Are we really debating now who has a better catalog? Lmao ...Rihanna's catolog murders Beyonce's and its not even close (as Austin would say) ...but I understand Bee stans its hard for yall to give Ri any kind of credit over Bee but it is what it is. We took a poll on here last year and majority agreed that Ri's catalog is better.

Are we really debating now who has a better catalog? Lmao ...Rihanna's catolog murders Beyonce's and its not even close (as Austin would say) ...but I understand Bee stans its hard for yall to give Ri any kind of credit over Bee but it is what it is. We took a poll on here last year and majority agreed that Ri's catalog is better.

And who are you? Grammys>>>>>

boom

Her first is the best.. her last was the worst.. that's not progressively better...

:lol: damn u

Born this way is her best album to date. Each have a lot of filler but Marry the night, born this way, government hooker, scheisse, heavy metal lover, you and I, and edge of glory collectively trump any collection of songs on previous efforts.

The standouts from the fame are just dance, poker face, paparazzi, and then maybe paper gangster, money honey and beautiful dirty rich. On the fame monster it's bad romance, Alejandro, telephone and dance in the dark.

• Upvote 1

Grammys don't mean shit though (to me) when Janet and Mariah have as many as they do :umm:.

We're eye to eye on that 1 lol. And not even JUST those 2, theres greatt artist with brilliant discographies with no Grammy's. And a album as brilliant as Rhythm Nation only has 1.....for best videos, that says how much they know (and that album SWEPT at every other award show)

• Upvote 1

Btw...For Bu and TE (and whoever else is defending Love Songs) ..its really not much of a debate where I realize we differ on this subject matter is that I (me,myself). thought their name would be enough to move more units fir the comp album...I suppose u all don't feel their name is great enough to move a respectable amount. So yeah...that's where we differ i guess. I had more faith in their name.

• Upvote 1

Born this way is her best album to date. Each have a lot of filler but Marry the night, born this way, government hooker, scheisse, heavy metal lover, you and I, and edge of glory collectively trump and collection of songs on previous efforts.

The standouts from the fame are just dance, poker face, paparazzi, and then maybe paper gangster and money honey. On the fame monster it's bad romance, Alejandro, telephone and dance in the dark.

it is not.. and we all know it.. Fame (or Fame pt II) are the best of her best... no pressure.. just straight GAGA

Born this way is her best album to date. Each have a lot of filler but Marry the night, born this way, government hooker, scheisse, heavy metal lover, you and I, and edge of glory collectively trump and collection of songs on previous efforts.

The standouts from the fame are just dance, poker face, paparazzi, and then maybe paper gangster and money honey. On the fame monster it's bad romance, Alejandro, telephone and dance in the dark.

I'd take Fame Monster over both albums, So Happy I could die>>>>

But thats just me