Sooo... Aca-Awkward But Destiny's Child kinda flopped

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Are you high? You just contradicted yourself. Once again, By what standards is Rihanna, "The Top Female" in aspect that matter? Singing? Dancing? Songwriting?

lol dont try to throw "that matters" in there now bc we all know that u dont have to know how to dance (mariah, adele, madonna, whitney) to be a top bitch, nor do u need to know how to write a song (rihanna, whitney) to be a top bitch, so yea im not saying that sales matter for me personally, but sales are indeed a factor of being a top bitch in the industry as well as having great songs, as well as being able to reinvent yourself time and time again and still be successful all around, which beyowulf and her stans know nothing about
  • Upvote 1

lol dont try to throw "that matters" in there now bc we all know that u dont have to know how to dance (mariah, adele, madonna, whitney) to be a top bitch, nor do u need to know how to write a song (rihanna, whitney) to be a top bitch, so yea im not saying that sales matter for me personally, but sales are indeed a factor of being a top bitch in the industry as well as having great songs, as well as being able to reinvent yourself time and time again and still be successful all around, which beyowulf and her stans know nothing about

Not to mention originality, I mean at the very least Rihanna wins for being the 1st & ONLY Caribean pop QUEEN, she opened a whole new door in the industry! WHO ELSE THIS GENERATION CAN SAY THAT!??!?!?!

Why did you ignore singing? :lmao:

it is, i will agree but with each year they are given, they arent given to their rightful owners like they used to be in the 90s

I disagree - the 90s were bad too. Mariah and Janet should have more. Janet wasn't even nominated for best album when we all know janet. slayed the whole frigging globe.

• Upvote 2

They're musics most prestigious award.

You constantly troll Brandy, Ciara threads. Lets not act like the whip wasn't pulled out on you. You're sick.

I troll Brandy & Ciara threads... two artist that has nothing to do with Beyonce or Destiny's child.. so the fact that you're bringing up my truth in Brandy's thread... is a smokescreen because you know you lost the battle against Rihanna...

Yeah? So in your opinion.. Beyonce's career is better than that of Janet Jackson, Janet's Brother MJ, & Mariah Carey's because Beyonce has more cheap gold trophies :umm:

• Upvote 2

Why did you ignore singing? :lmao:

i didnt ignore singing please dioni we all know rihanna has come a long way and eveb the nay sayers and critics praised riri on her performance at the grammys so just stop we all know she can sing, and fuck it we all know y dont have to be able to sing to be a top bitch (britney spears), but even she reinvented herself time and time again at her peak

I troll Brandy & Ciara threads... two artist that has nothing to do with Beyonce or Destiny's child.. so the fact that you're bringing up my truth in Brandy's thread... is a smokescreen because you know you lost the battle against Rihanna...

Yeah? So in your opinion.. Beyonce's career is better than that of Janet Jackson, Janet's Brother MJ, & Mariah Carey's because Beyonce has more cheap gold trophies :umm:

yasss game *hi-five*

Yeah? So in your opinion.. Beyonce's career is better than that of Janet Jackson, Janet's Brother MJ, & Mariah Carey :coffee:

It was my response to you calling me delusional. Reevaluate your life first.

This is about Rihanna. So the fact that your binging up legends is a smokescreen because you will loose the battle against Beyonce. See?

Talent

Rihanna is a better singer than Whitney Houston and a better dancer than Michael Jackson and I’m about to tell you why.

Performing is not always about being perfect, on-key, on-pitch, on beat or even sober. Rihanna may not be the best technical singer, but Grace Jones, Gwen Stefani, Macy Gray and Prince are not technical singers either. Sometimes it's not about technical proficiency, it's about emotion and personality and Rihanna's voice has a lot of character and emotion. Rihanna’s voice is very unique and distinct.

Contrary to popular opinion, Rihanna is extremely talented she just chooses to express it in a different way. What she has decided to do is show a little bit of her talent at a time. See, if she were to show all of her talent at one time like Lady Gaga and Beyonce, people would get bored with her; so she rations her talent out in bits and pieces to keep people interested. She gives one barely sufficient live performance every 8 months to keep people interested and ensure her longevity. She definitely has the capacity to be the best entertainer in the world; she just chooses to be mediocre because she’s humble, unlike some artists.

What some pressed stan bases fail to understand is that Rihanna is only 24 years old, she’s only had 8 years in the industry, 7 albums, dozens of singles and hundreds of TV performances and tour dates; she’s basically a new and inexperienced artist --- she has time to get better.

youmadwebad # brap # itake6thgrademathbutiminthe12grade

Couldn't have been said better.

• Upvote 1

she sure does, she has enough talent to do wht she does, and she gets better with each album. beyonce, the better singer, could learn a thing or two from rihanna, about throwing safety and comfort out the window, whether u wanna peak ur head from out of B'Tard's ass or not

she sure does, she has enough talent to do wht she does, and she gets better with each album. beyonce, the better singer, could learn a thing or two from rihanna, about throwing safety and comfort out the window, whether u wanna peak ur head from out of B'Tard's ass or not

Dying your hair and posting pictures of blunts is not edgy. Do you know what reinvention means?

Dying your hair and posting pictures of blunts is not edgy. Do you know what reinvention means?

ughh just stop im not talking about instagram or cutting your hair stay with me, if u listen to rihannas albums from top to bottom they get better with each album, beyonce?....not so much hey maybe beyonce needs a lil weed in her system, to shake things up and go left field and actually surprise us the nxt time around, her next album should be called 'Lace fronts & Leotards' we all voted that rihanna has the far more superior music catalog anyway so its all good