Sooo... Aca-Awkward But Destiny's Child kinda flopped

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

But even for a compilation album ...6,000 is extremelyyyyy low. Let's keep it real folks cause if it was someone like Ciara sold 6,000 of a compilation album yall would be ripping that bitch to shreds. There is no way yall would be excusing it..

If Ciara sold 6000 of a compilation album I'd be wondering who those 6000 were :umm:.

• Upvote 1

THat's why I said the SO CALLED>. lol I know Riri smashes her.. lol

Oh effortlessly lol.

Let's scrap Ciara (you know like the world already has) If Usher,Christina,Brandy, &TLC released a GH's album with a new song/single that sold this LOW, it'd be something else for everybody to make fun of. But since it's Bey (DC) It's just another compilation album.

• Upvote 1

By what standards? Singing? Dancing? Songwriting? Please tell us.

Rihanna has been head bitch since before Beyonce released "4lop" lets stop pretending shall we?

Oh effortlessly lol.

Let's scrap Ciara (you know like the world already has) If Usher,Christina,Brandy, &TLC released a GH's album with a new song/single that sold this LOW, it'd be something else for everybody to make fun of. But since it's Bey (DC) It's just another compilation album.

of course :lol:
  • Upvote 1

Oh effortlessly lol.

The only people laughing at Christina and Brandy would be Game and Dayzzz. Most of the board like the others you mentioned and wouldn't care - except Usher...he'd be laughed at just to get Effrem moving.

I love how yall act like if it was one of your faves you wouldn't be going in 'defending' them. People do more from Christina, Usher and co than they do for Beyonce around here :filenails:. It's still a compilation album at the end of the day - one that no one expected to sell, even her fans...one that got slated as soon as it was announced...even by the fans. So it's clear why people in here acting as if someone said it's going to be a huge seller...it begins with B and ends in yonce :). She stays on peoples minds ^_^.

• Upvote 1

I love how yall act like if it was one of your faves you wouldn't be going in 'defending' them. People do more from Christina, Usher and co than they do for Beyonce around here :filenails:. It's still a compilation album at the end of the day - one that no one expected to sell, even her fans...one that got slated as soon as it was announced...even by the fans. So it's clear why people in here acting as if someone said it's going to be a huge seller...it begins with B and ends in yonce :). She stays on peoples minds ^_^.

cause she continuously won't sit her illuminati ass down somewhere. She's on people's minds cause she puts herself out there constantly.
  • Upvote 1

You CAN'T defend 6,000 under ANY circumstances. Only simple minded delusional stans would try to. I might be a stan of some artist but I dont own a cool pair of delusional shades (like the majority of this board does) and pretend not to see things the way they are just because I like and/or is a fan of someone.

You CAN'T defend 6,000 under ANY circumstances. Only simple minded delusional stans would try to. I might be a stan of some artist but I dont own a cool pair of delusional shades (like the majority of this board does) and pretend not to see things the way they are just because I like and/or is a fan of someone.

You don't stan for anybody. The rest of these folks do. I'm talking about them.

Like I said - no one expected this album to sell including DC fans...except Matthew Knowles. That's just the way it is.

I'm surprised it even sold 6000 tbh.

You don't stan for anybody. The rest of these folks do. I'm talking about them.

Like I said - no one expected this album to sell including DC fans...except Matthew Knowles. That's just the way it is.

I'm surprised it even sold 6000 tbh.

But who was really expecting it to only do 6k tho...?? Have you really ever heard of a compilation doing THAT poorly? Like I said had it been anyone else ..it would be made fun of and talked about...GHs or not. Instead of yall just agreeing and saying ..." yeah that is pretty low" ..yall felt the need to defend??? How can you defend 6,000??? :blink: but then I shouldn't even be surprised with this board. Heavy cherry picking on here constantly.

Why hasn't anyone pointed out the fact that not only is this a compilation, but it's a compilation of their flop slow jams? :mellow: Not only that, but they didn't even promote it. Like, at all.

Now, if it was their #1s compilation that sold 6,000 copies, then you could throw logical shade.

• Upvote 3

Oh effortlessly lol.

I said that a long time ago.. lol

Good? She hasn't done "good" in 7-8 years

Oop!!!

But who was really expecting it to only do 6k tho...?? Have you really ever heard of a compilation doing THAT poorly? Like I said had it been anyone else ..it would be made fun of and talked about...GHs or not. Instead of yall just agreeing and saying ..." yeah that is pretty low" ..yall felt the need to defend??? How can you defend 6,000??? :blink: but then I shouldn't even be surprised with this board. Heavy cherry picking on here constantly.

No one is cherry picking. It's a fucking compilation album - who was expecting it to do more than 6000k? Who cares how much it sold. Mariah released a compilation album with her 'ballads' a few years ago - did anyone give a shit then? No. No one is defending...all I said was "it's a compilation album" and people got bothered by it when they know they'd say the same if it was someone else.

Why would anyone want Destiny's Child ballads on one CD anyway when the only songs the mainstream uses from them are the uptempos :umm:.