What's your role in your circle of friends

Aquaria

I'm very down to earth and realistic in person. I tend to over analyze and give people a wake up call. Always listing the realistic options for them.

I'm not usually one to exaggerate. If I say I have a 10 inch penis, it's because I really have it.

You sound like a standup guy, I'd love to lean on your 10 inch penis your shoulder :blush:

The THIRST :sigh:

The PRESSED :sigh:

that person needs to let go of the negative and love them self....I notice enough on this board, as Im sure you do, we die hards, we are the last true yous standing, and when someone like Votron or whatever the fuck, follows my posts with negative comments, time after time, it says more about them than me. "The Thirst"? Thirst for what? Paul? really? thirsty for someone Im not sure I even like, I made a comment and never having spoken to Voltron or whatever the fuck that thing is, and once again as happens so many times here, because its a public forum of course boo, someone not even spoken to or in the convo has something to say. All I have to say is that LAX pic with Janet ...I saw it, I saw someone with no fucking hair, bad teeth, and the blackest muthafucka on the scene since Snipes, and like Naomi I'm not here for that....

The MeltDOWN over a 2 words reply (that was a joke btw)

ekqr5t.gif

You may not like me but you should know That i have your best interests at heart :)

Volta = sphenx = super long time member

and Ive been on the scene a SUPER DUPER VERY long time too Jbailey= 2nd most posted member on the board overall, almost 800 rep points has been to 10 Janet shows on 4 separate tours

The MeltDOWN over a 2 words reply (that was a joke btw)

ekqr5t.gif

It didn't come across to me as a joke that may have something to do with the post you made telling me "Fuck you" and I sat reading that like why they say that to me what did I do to them for them to say that? If it was a joke than so be it...I apologize to you

It didn't come across to me as a joke that may have something to do with the post you made telling me "Fuck you" and I sat reading that like why they say that to me what did I do to them for them to say that? If it was a joke than so be it...I apologize to you

LAWD, that fuck you reply was a joke. I specifically said it because your post was about people on the site not getting along ... BAH no need to apologize really :wink:

and Ive been on the scene a SUPER DUPER VERY long time too Jbailey= 2nd most posted member on the board overall, almost 800 rep points has been to 10 Janet shows on 4 separate tours

I'm surprised you aren't the most posted member with the amount of times you quote the same post and answer it again.

Anyway, my list of Janet stats far outweighs yours so have a seat over on the madonna board where your lack of commitment to all that is Janet and her greatness gets you.

I'm surprised you aren't the most posted member with the amount of times you quote the same post and answer it again.

Anyway, my list of Janet stats far outweighs yours so have a seat over on the madonna board where your lack of commitment to all that is Janet and her greatness gets you.

Gurl we are not gonna argue Janet stats ...no sir I feel quite confident in mine boo, but good to hear you feel the same ...all us die hards sitting here waiting on an album :wub: