What's your role in your circle of friends

Aquaria

well i'm kind of alot of things. I'm the funny guy, the dancer, the party boy, sarcastic (playfully), but I do seem like a prude when we get into sexual conversations. I remain mostly quiet and just let them talk lol. My friends also know i'm the last to judge someone and also that i'm the guy who always helps my other close friends whether it's to talk or help with something else. I'm also kinda spoiled hence my avatar lol. Like alot of times when we go out although I have my own money they'll buy me drinks :)

well i'm kind of alot of things. I'm the funny guy, the dancer, the party boy, sarcastic (playfully), but I do seem like a prude when we get into sexual conversations. I remain mostly quiet and just let them talk lol. My friends also know i'm the last to judge someone and also that i'm the guy who always helps my other close friends whether it's to talk or help with something else. I'm also kinda spoiled hence my avatar lol. Like alot of times when we go out although I have my own money they'll buy me drinks :)

Are you answering the question or did you just copy & paste your ad from the personals? Yall sho know how to do way.more than what's required for something so simple lmao

So you're a lost bitch leading a gang of hapless castoffs, one an airhead, the other heartless and the other a pussy -_-

May god glinda be with you boo -_-

So you're a lost bitch leading a gang of hapless castoffs, one an airhead, the other heartless and the other a pussy -_-

May god glinda be with you boo -_-

No, more like a muthafucka with no social life who's bitter but had all the answers to everyone problem. And can give u a look that will just pierce ur soul if irritated.

Are you answering the question or did you just copy & paste your ad from the personals? Yall sho know how to do way.more than what's required for something so simple lmao

let's not Dayz :rolleyes: anyway i'ma go back a page and see wtf is goin' on with you and Roc arguing n shit :lol:

I'm very down to earth and realistic in person. I tend to over analyze and give people a wake up call. Always listing the realistic options for them.

I'm not usually one to exaggerate. If I say I have a 10 inch penis, it's because I really have it.

It was Usher shade but that's ok lol.

The one that will party HARD :lol: like if they want to go out or throw a party they call me in secs ._. I've been having my fridays and saturdays booked since the begining of the year and it's only stopping in March LMAO considering everything about me and who i am that is kind of ironic :lol:

Im also the one whom they share stuff with and the one they tell their secrets :lol: I know everybody's business but nobody knows mine ^_^

Whore-hey I knew that once you let loose there'd be no stopping you lol. Now bring that partying ass on a trip to London!

Wa i'm still the same i just stopped giving 2 flying fucks to w/e might be thinking when i go out :lol: yeah, i'd like to go out and party with some of you :P