NEW JANET "SOUNDCLOUD" ACCOUNT !! NEW MUSIC COMING !!

switchblade330

Awww man !!! i miss u sooo much !!!

:tear: :tear: how are u baby boy ??!!

awwwww :wub: Im usually busy as hell and most of the time the forum is either dead or the topics where everybody is talking are meh to me so i stopped posting :lol: Had some free time this week and managed to be a bit more active just in time to get new janet stuff :wub:

How are you?

I honestly would love a project from her, BUT considering the space she is in right now, I don't think that's on her mind, new marriage and her happiness are....and I'm fine with that. What I don't like is Janet's legacy is slowly being forgotten by the masses, sure there are those that know what she has done, others think she was some chick at a SB half time show the rest forgotten, I want her to have the respect she has earned

All For you part 2 is Coming :w00t: :w00t:

It's weird to me now, listening to her music and hearing things I didn't before, maybe she was ahead of her time and therefore cutting edge, BUT AFY was a perfect pop album, deliciously perfect, I hear it now, yes some tracks not my faves, but overall , as a pop album, it truly was good

Anybody can set up a soundcloud and provide links to wherever they want :coffee:

I think you have to have passwords to connect to her social media sites.... not 100% on that but it really can't be that easy to just add peoples personal pages (community or not) to anything without passwords.