Britney Spreiglmuester goes brunette!!

Aquaria

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-OSCARS-BRUNETTE-570_zps5e4f2e8b.jpg

I always gotcha back Roc... literally :shifty:

Anyway YES I think it's the best she's looked in OVER 10 years. BUT the word inside the party is she left looking as messy as ever. But hey, the important thing is she proved she can look normal for a little while..we're looking at the real Cinderella. :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

I agree, like this is how she should've looked in 07, them jet black synthetic horribly blended fusion extensions on her at home hair colored too short for extensions hair was a MESS, this is done is RIGHT.

She was crazy give her a break :rolleyes:

LOL......well only cause shes sweet lol......but her hair was hideous in every way imaginable for that era, glad she fired whoever she did right before she did Circus.

Fired? As in... someone on the payroll?... a stylist? Honey, she did that herself in a damp basement with a flickering, swinging bulb overhead rocking back and forth in the corner with elmer's glue and rat fur -_-

Fired? As in... someone on the payroll?... a stylist? Honey, she did that herself in a damp basement with a flickering, swinging bulb overhead rocking back and forth in the corner with elmer's glue and rat fur -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I CANT!!!!!!! OMG SOOOOO TRUE

britney-spears-no-pushover_zpsde0c45f7.jpg

Well hell doing fusion hair extensions on your self is incredibly difficult, but from the way hers look, you might be right on the money on that 1 LOL