im soooo sick of the CLAIMS ...they need to get it together..lol

janetDAYZ

Katie Couric was sitting with Celine Dion and her ancient husband...and Katie says "You are the BEST selling female recording artist in history..." ...

Her husband confirmed she's sold 200 (something) million albums ww and yes, she is the BEST selling female.

So, who da fuck....I mean.....Mariah says she is, Madonna too...now Celine...

How da fuck can 3 bitches just claim a title is odd to me...its just bold

Honestly I thought Madonna sold the most. I'm gonna need someone to break down some album sales. No need to bring Janet in it cause she's nowhere near them although they released shit loads more than them yet she still had the biggest contract out of them hoes :lol:

What about impact though?

Whitney sold less than Celine and Carey, but is arguably the most influential singer of the three. Madonna is arguably more influential than them all.

That's why I say there's no definitive "Queen of Pop".....what set Michael apart from his peers was his unparalleled success, impact and ultimately his influence. That's why he's the "King of Pop". With the ladies, there's no undisputed Queen because there are several women that have a right to the throne. They've all been called the Queen. :lol:

• Upvote 3

What about impact though?

Whitney sold less than Celine and Carey, but is arguably the most influential singer of the three. Madonna is arguably more influential than them all.

That's why I say there's no definitive "Queen of Pop".....what set Michael apart from his peers was his unparalleled success, impact and ultimately his influence. That's why he's the "King of Pop". With the ladies, there's no undisputed Queen because there are several women that have a right to the throne. They've all been called the Queen. :lol:

According to Game Justin Timberlake is :umm:
  • Upvote 1

Wtf..that 300 mill for Madonna sounds like a stretchhhhhhhhhh... I've always heard she was in the 200 mill ballpark with MC and Goat

It is a stretch! A BIG stretch... it's probably a tight race between Mariah, Celine, and Metamucil...

According to Game Justin Timberlake is :umm:

Gameisha is delusional. -_-

what happens when a king has passed and it's not 1995 anymore? JT happens...

long live the king

Bad logic, Elvis is dead and was pretty washed up by the time of his death, but that doesn't stop Elvis from remaining the King of Rock n Roll.

JT hasn't earned the high of a title. A Prince is more fitting.

• Upvote 1