Britney will not be #1 next week on Billboard

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh please, at this point Gaga could bring in more ratings than Beyonce, and the only way Britney would get more press if she shaves her head.

Any publicity is good publicity. B) Gaga wears a meat dress and a few ppl care. Britney smoking a cigarette in front of Cracker Barrel makes CNN Headline News. B)

Any publicity is good publicity. B)Gaga wears a meat dress and a few ppl care. Britney smoking a cigarette in front of Cracker Barrel makes CNN Headline News. B)

Are we really gonna pretend the meat dress didn't make national news?

Gaga has more people following her than Obama :excited:

But this is BRITNEY SPEARS we're talking about. No female of this generation is bigger than Britney stateside. Nobody (other than Beysus) can bring ratings and press like Britney can. If Britney starts giving us "In The Zone" Britney, Gaga will be a shadow unquestionably. And if Gaga comes out with the ridiculous costumes, ppl will give her flack for that. It's time for a new image Gaga. :rolleyes:

True ..if Britney does give us that..she will definately "be back" but will the world completely dispose of Gaga? No..who are we kidding? Right NOW we're living in Gaga's world -even last year u were praising Gaga as being one of the leading ladies/frontrunners, if not the BIGGEST ARTIST IN THE WORLD (at that time). Whether ppl will be tired of Gaga's image by the time she drops again if nothings changed? Who knows?..it remains to be seen.I just think you're speaking FAR TOO EARLY. We're pretty much force fed by Gaga as we are by Beyonce. SUCCESS usually comes along with that.

btw funny how you're #teambritney all of a sudden when the past couple of yrs you been bashing da bitch like she's dirt :umm: Was it becuz she was giving Bee comp?

True ..if Britney does give us that..she will definately "be back" but will the world completely dispose of Gaga? No..who are we kidding? Right NOW we're living in Gaga's world -even last year u were praising Gaga as being one of the leading ladies/frontrunners, if not the BIGGEST ARTIST IN THE WORLD (at that time). Whether ppl will be tired of Gaga's image by the time she drops again if nothings changed? Who knows?..it remains to be seen.I just think you're speaking FAR TOO EARLY. We're pretty much force fed by Gaga as we are by Beyonce. SUCCESS usually comes along with that.

btw funny how you're #teambritney all of a sudden when the past couple of yrs you been bashing da bitch like she's dirt :umm: Was it becuz she was giving Bee comp?

Yes I said all of that at the time. But let's be honest, what white girl is bigger than Britney? Gaga and Xtina aint. Damn sure aint Successica Legendson or Katy. When Britney comes out it's an event, and iTunes reflects that. She's a worldwide phenomenon, and ppl are always interested in what she's doing. She's bigger than Gaga, always has been, and always will be. But only time will tell.

I never said I DIDN'T like Britney. :mellow: I bash just about everybody. I'm actually shading Mariah on Twitter right now, and in about an hour I'll have "Slipping Away" on repeat. B)

Yes I said all of that at the time. But let's be honest, what white girl is bigger than Britney? Gaga and Xtina aint. Damn sure aint Successica Legendson or Katy. When Britney comes out it's an event, and iTunes reflects that. She's a worldwide phenomenon, and ppl are always interested in what she's doing. She's bigger than Gaga, always has been, and always will be. But only time will tell.

I never said I DIDN'T like Britney. :mellow: I bash just about everybody. I'm actually shading Mariah on Twitter right now, and in about an hour I'll have "Slipping Away" on repeat. B)

I know Britney is big but yall make her sound like she's up there with MJ :umm:

I never said you didn't like her.. :wtf: You always downplayed her when the STAN WAR between Brit and Beyonce came about since they were going head-to-head a couple of yrs ago.When Fanka and them was coming at you with the stats..YOU WASN'T HAVING IT! You was giving that bitch little to no credit at all.....NOW its a whole nother day? Wow!

I know Britney is big but yall make her sound like she's up there with MJ :umm:

I never said you didn't like her.. :wtf: You always downplayed her when the STAN WAR between Brit and Beyonce came about since they were going head-to-head a couple of yrs ago.When Fanka and them was coming at you with the stats..YOU WASN'T HAVING IT! You was giving that bitch little to no credit at all.....NOW its a whole nother day? Wow!

She's pretty much at the point where she can sell and tour comfortably. She's bigger than all of her female peers, minus Beysus. Britney just needs to be more consistent with her work, and actually look like she wants to do what she's doing. If she comes with her A-game she can keep Gaga at bay, in the sense that Gaga wont be as big as she was with her first album.

What many of you have failed to realize is that I drag every artist, and I drag for them as well. I drag in general. I've dragged Whitney, and have dragged FOR HER. Same with Mike, Mariah, Gaga, etc. The only ppl I haven't dragged are Janet and 8th Wonder. When someone is giving an artist I like too much, then I drag FOR them regardless if I like the artist I'm dragging. Again, I drag recreationally. B)

She's pretty much at the point where she can sell and tour comfortably. She's bigger than all of her female peers, minus Beysus. Britney just needs to be more consistent with her work, and actually look like she wants to do what she's doing. If she comes with her A-game she can keep Gaga at bay, in the sense that Gaga wont be as big as she was with her first album.

What many of you have failed to realize is that I drag every artist, and I drag for them as well. I drag in general. I've dragged Whitney, and have dragged FOR HER. Same with Mike, Mariah, Gaga, etc. The only ppl I haven't dragged are Janet and 8th Wonder. When someone is giving an artist I like too much, then I drag FOR them regardless if I like the artist I'm dragging. Again, I drag recreationally. B)

Minus Bee? Overall..isnt she bigger than her as well?

here we go with the Caca hype :rolleyes:

Last year Britney earned more then Caca and all she did was look like some homeless crackhead. Gargoyle had to work her ass off to get all the cash she got and still wasn't able to surpass Brit

A fully focused Britney will hit them all like a tsunami

Isn't more than half of that tour's gross stateside? :coffee:

Isn't the tour the 5th highest grossing tour by a female artist? :lol: Chile, HIAM went #1 in every country in just a matter of hours. Beyonce is never doing it. She's not on the level of Britney's fame and popularity.

Archived