Britney will not be #1 next week on Billboard

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U BETTA PREACH !!!!!! :excited: QUESTION: where da fuck is Roc at ? :unsure: this sis the second time Janet tickets have gone on sale 4 a tour & da bytch just disappeared :shifty:

he betta not come back on this board w/madonna excuses either............................he betta have a ticket 2 see the GODDESS !

Well, you know GAGA will be in NYC next month so he must save his coins for her first :excited: :excited: :excited:

U BETTA PREACH !!!!!! :excited: QUESTION: where da fuck is Roc at ? :unsure: this sis the second time Janet tickets have gone on sale 4 a tour & da bytch just disappeared :shifty:

he betta not come back on this board w/madonna excuses either............................he betta have a ticket 2 see the GODDESS !

you should know by now he was never here for Janet

que pasa ?? :wave::blush:

Hey baby...Been pretty busy. I will be getting a promotion with the option to work three 12 hour shifts during the week and have a whole 4 days off...I will be visiting here more often and going out. Boi, Xternal and I need to do a Shampoo night. How the hell have u been? Anymore Janet news papi?

u know Britney going 2 see Janet again :dance::blush: X-Tina too...................................and JLO................Rihanna.................................CIARA.................................ohh laawd :sigh::lol:

I know Brit will see her. She LOVES Janet. :blush:

Hey baby...Been pretty busy. I will be getting a promotion with the option to work three 12 hour shifts during the week and have a whole 4 days off...I will be visiting here more often and going out. Boi, Xternal and I need to do a Shampoo night. How the hell have u been? Anymore Janet news papi?

i'm tryin 2 find out if Janet gonna give us a new tour book/t-shirts 4 this tour. she's been consistent w/the last 5 tours.

i can see u working the three 12hr shifts..............................pisces have alot of stamina..........plus this will give u mo free time-4 days off sounds good 2 me.

I know Brit will see her. She LOVES Janet. :blush:

That's evident...She's always failing at biting her moves.

i'm tryin 2 find out if Janet gonna give us a new tour book/t-shirts 4 this tour. she's been consistent w/the last 5 tours.

i can see u working the three 12hr shifts..............................pisces have alot of stamina..........plus this will give u mo free time-4 days off sounds good 2 me.

Of course she will...I wonder what's gonna be "different" about this tour though.

Well, I love Janet even more. I think her fans are fake stans.

we gone see when the tour starts

u can say dat again.............................................tell me why Janet's NUMBER ONES cd still aint certified gold/platinum yet......................................hellz the cd should have gone gold the first week <_<

:whistle:

Of course she will...I wonder what's gonna be "different" about this tour though.

me too. we ain't hear nothing about no rehearsals or nothing..............................and Gil won't be dancing w/Janet 4 the asian leg of the tour..........................he said he'll be on board 4 the US dates & so on.

she'll be performing DIAMONDS, BECAUSE OF LOVE, BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE, SCREAM :dance:

the last time Janet performed BECAUSE OF LOVE was during the first leg of the "janet" tour

Archived