Keyshia Cole Sued By Promoter

TwistedElegance™

R&B singer Keyshia Cole's promoter Lorenzo Ferguson announced Tuesday on the Next Levelinc company Facebook page he will refund ticket-buyers' money after Cole canceled a concert at the Greenville Convention Center Saturday.

Ferguson said he would give refunds for people at the convention center Monday at 1:00 p.m., but he never showed up. In his Facebook statement Tuesday he said he was waiting for legal advice.

2,500 people bought tickets to the show. People who bought their tickets at the convention center were able to get refunds.

Here is his Facebook post:

"Sorry for the delay, I’m in the process of suing Keyshia Cole for not performing and my lawyers advised me not to respond until they were able to file. So, now I can respond, there is NO WAY I would ever not refund EVERYONE for their purchased tickets, I just needed to get some legal advice regarding my contract with Keyshia. That being said, I have to have documentation for the remaining refunded tickets.

Everyone who has not received their refund please email me at nlinc.events@gmail.com , include your full name, mailing address, outlet were you purchased your ticket(s), number of ticket(s) purchased and the number on the ticket(s). Once received, you will receive your FULL REFUND within 48hr by way of certified check. Once again, I’m very sorry for the delay and any problems this has caused, but I was advised to have detailed documentation of this lawsuit."

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/Singer-Cancels-Greenville-Concert-Some-Fight-To-Get-Refunds-206353161.html?mobile=yes&device=ipad

Angry fans were tweeting her saying they stood out in the cold for hours and now having trouble getting a refund

Keyshia apologized but said she DID show up...

But its foggy as to why she didn't hit the stage becuz she said "it was out of my control"

we americans need to know how much that is in american dollas lol

:lol:!!! What Belle said! $46. Ch we have artists charging like £8-22 for gigs ($12-33) and here she is charging prices as if she's an a-lister :rolleyes:.

About $46 :lol:

Thank you :lol:!!

Does she even have any hits there? :umm:

No :lmao:! But she has a lot of fans :lol:. Plus people that like R&b here will go and see anybody. I was suprised the Faith and SWV tour did so well tbh. Plus they're only tiny club locations tbh.