Miguel: "Black people are the most judgemental people in the world"

TwistedElegance™

Black folk do tend to be a tad bit overly concerned with shit that really doesnt matter. Hate to say it, but its the true. We're extremely flawed in that area.

He ain't lying though.

he thinks they are critical of him now, just wait until he reveals himself and comes out as an ass pirate...then he really will know the extent of their judgement.

True but we have alot "issues" that we can't seem to shake..like "black on black" crime ..and the whole homophobic thing is MAJOR in the black community. The Prop 8 situation supports my claim. And you yourself , spoke about how the Christian/ baptist church are complete hypocrites which is why you aren't apart of organized religion. You weren't speaking of other races...u were speaking of the so called "sanctified" church goin black folk. By you saying ALL RACES is part of the problem on why we can't progress becuz we too busy focused on everyone else instead of the issues we have brewing in our own backyard. WE ALL need to wake the fuck up,imo..but I'm especially concerned about my ppl

I'm voting all of you as are next US presidents :w00t:

I've always have the same feeling as Miguel do. It seems like if you didn't follow their trends, it was always a turn-up nose or a snicker if not getting jumped on. When I went to college, hanging around the other races was the first time I felt people weren't talking about or laughing at me behind my back.

• Upvote 1

I've always have the same feeling as Miguel do. It seems like if you didn't follow their trends, it was always a turn-up nose or a snicker if not getting jumped on. When I went to college, hanging around the other races was the first time I felt people weren't talking about to laughing at me behind my back.

Same.

Don't take this personally but black females can be the most uncompassionate people ever.

LOL I'm not taking it personal. Both my parents are Ghanaian so believe me, they let my ass have it in school! I've heard every time of ignorant joke there was from black ppl in school and the sad part is even in high school they knew better but still loved to be ignorant towards me because they thought it was funny. Not being prejudice or anything but I needed a break from all black schools, cause you know our area is segregated as hell, but this diversity in college is really a breathe of fresh air. I'm no longer the only first gen kid and it's amazing!

• Upvote 1

Black folk do tend to be a tad bit overly concerned with shit that really doesnt matter. Hate to say it, but its the true. We're extremely flawed in that area.

I agree with this but too an extent. I believe that us blacks are less likely to be open to a lot of things that other races aren't. As you said the gay thing definitely. White people live with it and get the hell on cause they know it's their life so they gon' live it how they want to. I'm not one of those that are less likely to be open. I'm open to alot of stuff. You ever get that look from other black people when they find out you listen to rock or alternative music? or that your best friend is white or mexican? smh
  • Upvote 1

I agree with this but too an extent. I believe that us blacks are less likely to be open to a lot of things that other races aren't. As you said the gay thing definitely. White people live with it and get the hell on cause they know it's their life so they gon' live it how they want to. I'm not one of those that are less likely to be open. I'm open to alot of stuff. You ever get that look from other black people when they find out you listen to rock or alternative music? or that your best friend is white or mexican? smh

Right, I kno my family would give me the side eye if they heard some of the music I listen to... I don't even play that kinda stuff around them cuz I ain't got time for all.the extra shit they will give me.

Right, I kno my family would give me the side eye if they heard some of the music I listen to... I don't even play that kinda stuff around them cuz I ain't got time for all.the extra shit they will give me.

Same, tis why Im not upfront about being bi, if you know me you can kind of see it but they talk alot of shit and its funny because the majority of them arent homophobic with gays but are outpokenly against even the idea of being possibly bisexual, so I don't even care that they know or not, it's my private life anyway lol, they know what I want them too, and I like it like that lol.

• Upvote 1