Janet Jackson's Range Rover Getting Tinted

0_o it's an invasion of privacy to have her car photographed? Elaborate

NO....but her private business was put out there by the employees of a company that she paid money to to have work done. She has a right to be able to have work done on her car without someone publishing photos of what the car looks like, what kind of car. What if the license plate was in the photo by mistake? You know better so don't Norma :rolleyes:

NO....but her private business was put out there by the employees of a company that she paid money to to have work done. She has a right to be able to have work done on her car without someone publishing photos of what the car looks like, what kind of car. What if the license plate was in the photo by mistake? You know better so don't Norma :rolleyes:

It's a car.. Not her face.. There's no mechanic/client privileged.

Obviously the plates are blurred so you can stop with the "what ifs" and this is not the first time we've seen Janet's car.. Whether they're on the news or in paparazzi photos.

Don't be a buzz kill

And nothing new came out of this.. Janet's been driving range rivers since 1986... And she's getting her windows tinted... Bc that's not obvious

It does seem.a bit wrong to do that....as an employee. Now if some random person took a pic of what they perceived to he Janets car somewhere, that would be different. I dnt think Janet would expect someone she's paying to put a photo of her car on instagram. Shit, take the photo and keep it for yourself, u know...at least pretend to be professional like I would lmfaooo.

• Upvote 1

It does seem.a bit wrong to do that....as an employee. Now if some random person took a pic of what they perceived to he Janets car somewhere, that would be different. I dnt think Janet would expect someone she's paying to put a photo of her car on instagram. Shit, take the photo and keep it for yourself, u know...at least pretend to be professional like I would lmfaooo.

that's not some employee... that's the owner :umm:

obviously they have a close relationship... she probably gave the heads up since this hasn't happened in the years she's been sending him her expensive cars

• Upvote 1

and the company's name is used too, what if Janet doesn't want to endorse this company? That's one way it could be argued, her name was used to endorse a product/service without her approval

She obviously does if she took her 135,000$ car there.. And I'm sure that isn't the first time she been there

You don't know if she approved it or not.. Obviously she did... Otherwise we wouldn't have gotten photos like the 20+ other times she got her cars tinted

that's not some employee... that's the owner :umm:

obviously they have a close relationship... she probably gave the heads up since this hasn't happened in the years she's been sending him her expensive cars

h

The owner???...that's even fuckin worse!!! Lmfao

If they have such a close relationship y is he acting like some ecstatic fan who has never had contact with a celeb before? I suppose everyone is different. If I owned a business and had celebrity clients, I would be"professional" just to make sure to secure them as a client. Celebs are drawn to ppl who are professionals and not in awe of their fame, that way they can get business done without all the extras......I mean they deal wit that every waking day of their lives. Sometimes u just want ppl to treat you as a regular, everyday customer. If I were a celeb...i would want a professional to handle services not a fan. That's just me. But u can feel how u wanna feel..that's you. No need to debate for pages.

Latoya, Jermaine, Tito, and two more prolly took it for a joyride

I bet they didn't have to fill the gas tank <_<

Janet probably doesn't even know they took it <_<. She probably thought someone came to give it a service but it was Toya in disguise pretending to be the mechanic.

• Upvote 1

h

The owner???...that's even fuckin worse!!! Lmfao

If they have such a close relationship y is he acting like some ecstatic fan who has never had contact with a celeb before? I suppose everyone is different. If I owned a business and had celebrity clients, I would be"professional" just to make sure to secure them as a client. Celebs are drawn to ppl who are professionals and not in awe of their fame, that way they can get business done without all the extras......I mean they deal wit that every waking day of their lives. Sometimes u just want ppl to treat you as a regular, everyday customer. If I were a celeb...i would want a professional to handle services not a fan. That's just me. But u can feel how u wanna feel..that's you. No need to debate for pages.

You don't know Janet's relationship with this business... So fail on your mini story about celebs and businesses

and the company's name is used too, what if Janet doesn't want to endorse this company? That's one way it could be argued, her name was used to endorse a product/service without her approval

She's endorsing it by using it though

• Upvote 1

She's endorsing it by using it though

not necessarily I may end up using a company last minute different from who I normally use, doesn't mean Im endorsing them and did she get compensated ? Correct me if Im wrong but celebs that endorse products get something for it....was the tint free?

not necessarily I may end up using a company last minute different from who I normally use, doesn't mean Im endorsing them and did she get compensated ? Correct me if Im wrong but celebs that endorse products get something for it....was the tint free?

Yeah.. One flaw.. You're not Janet Jackson and you didn't send your $135,000+ car to a window tint dealer...

Janet didn't official endorse this brand.. But she obviously trusts them enough to leave her 6-figure car in their hands

And to answer your question.. Yes yes you did endorse that secondary product.

Janet's not a spokesperson so no.. She more than likely paid for her tint like everyone else

Yeah.. One flaw.. You're not Janet Jackson and you didn't send your $135,000+ car to a window tint dealer...

Janet didn't official endorse this brand.. But she obviously trusts them enough to leave her 6-figure car in their hands

And to answer your question.. Yes yes you did endorse that secondary product.

Janet's not a spokesperson so no.. She more than likely paid for her tint like everyone else

the price of the vehicle has nothing to do with it, especially considering she's got plenty of cash and married a billionaire

Yes Janet did not endorse this product, yet they used her name with their company, I trust the next time you give your business to a company they can say it's Norman's

When a company gets a celebrity endorsement the celeb gets something, where do celebs as big as A listers endorse companies and get nothing? This is new Norman :unsure:

the price of the vehicle has nothing to do with it, especially considering she's got plenty of cash and married a billionaire

Yes Janet did not endorse this product, yet they used her name with their company, I trust the next time you give your business to a company they can say it's

When a company gets a celebrity endorsement the celeb gets something, where do celebs as big as A listers endorse companies and get nothing? This is new Norman :unsure:

Why you use my government :umm: I talked u doing that.. That's so weird bro.. Edit that.. No one needs to know my name.. And most of already know so why state it weirdo

The price is very important.. You don't drop off something invaluable to someone..

They used the her name bc it's her car :umm: end of story.. It's not an ad.. It's bragging rights.. It's Instagram... It's restaurants taking pictures and hanging em on their wall

Why you use my government :umm: I talked u doing that.. That's so weird bro.. Edit that.. No one needs to know my name.. And most of already know so why state it weirdo

The price is very important.. You don't drop off something invaluable to someone..

They used the her name bc it's her car :umm: end of story.. It's not an ad.. It's bragging rights.. It's Instagram... It's restaurants taking pictures and hanging em on their wall

ohhhhh you feeling a lil violated hmmmmm :coffee: