Paris Jackson rushed to hospital after 'attempted suicide'

bu.

So looks like she did do this just cause she wasn't able to go to a Marilyn Manson concert smdh :sigh: Anyway he dedicated a song to her at his show

Marilyn Manson dedicated a song to Paris Jackson at his concert in L.A. last night ... a song called "Disposable Teens" -- a track about a teenager who's angry with society.

Manson's dedication was simple -- just telling the crowd, "This song is for Paris Jackson."

The rocker then launched into "Disposable Teens." Here's a sampling of some of the lyrics:

"And I'm a black rainbow ... And I'm an ape of god ... I've got a face that's made for violence upon ... And I'm a teen distortion ... Survived abortion ... A rebel from the waist down."

"You say you wanted evolution ... The ape was a great big hit ...

You say you want a revolution, man ... And I say that you're full of sh*t."

We broke the story ... hours before Paris took a meat cleaver to her arm at her Calabasas home earlier this week, she "threw a fit" because she wasn't allowed to attend a Marilyn Manson show.

Marilyn has since extended a VIP invitation to Michael Jackson's daughter for the next time she can get to his show.

http://www.tmz.com/2...isposable-teen/

well if this is the truth then she doesn't need help ...but what she needs is to be slapped!!! smdh....i'm tellin u children nowadays are too spoiled.....what the fuck !!!!!!trying to kill yourself just because u were not allowed to go to a show 4 real???!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t::wtf:

I seriously doubt she tried to kill herself solely because she couldn't go to a concert. Even her school has reported she's been slipping since September with grades dropping and displaying a 'i don't care any more' attitude. When you're depressed the littlest of things can tip you off.

• Upvote 3

I seriously doubt she tried to kill herself solely because she couldn't go to a concert. Even her school has reported she's been slipping since September with grades dropping and displaying a 'i don't care any more' attitude. When you're depressed the littlest of things can tip you off.

Well her father did pass and she's a teenager...

I think we can all agree we want Paris to get better, she is a lovely young woman and she has the world ahead of her, Michael may not be any of those kids father, but he raised them and loved them by all accounts, so DNA be damned MJ was their dad.

It would be nice if folks learned to display some tack.

define it for them :coffee: not all we have plenty of smart folks here, TE, Game, etc, although Gamisha lives to try it and even though he on the legends of Janet panel, I wanna chop his ass :filenails: