Paris Jackson rushed to hospital after 'attempted suicide'

bu.

Yea bottom line, she needs more help & attention than she's getting, and in the right places, NOT TWITTER, but again I try not to judge too hard or say what she needs cause we REALLLY don't know what she's going through with everybody watching her every move, and she's going through normal teenage girl crap ON TOP of being Michael Jackson's daughter & Janet Jackson's Niece, and just in a family that the whole world is looking at.

Heres to better days.

Whoa whoa! I wouldn't made fun of an attempted suicide of a child.. No matter who his or her father may be

It's a different story when an adult or man-child causes his or her own demise

I never made fun of a suicide. Show me where I did

That's awful. Having gone through a major tragedy and she's so young too. I hope someone has reached out to her.

j7b9sy.gif

tell me where I lied tho. I still don't see it :)

This is really sad. I hope she's surrounded by the right people and gets the help she needs. Paris is still so young.

Everybody who fucks with Janet pays in the end :coffee:

What a vile thing to say about a situation like this, especially one concerning a 15yr old.

This thread is weird. It's like Joe and Game traded places

Give Game a little credit.

• Upvote 1

Just think before you post Joe..

the thing is I did but I actually dgaf what anybody thinks lol so I just posted it anyway. I mean am I making fun of the girl? Hell no but do I mean what I said about people who fuck with Janet? Hell yeah and like I said before "Tell me where i'm lying". Nobody has and they can't cause the shit is true.

the thing is I did but I actually dgaf what anybody thinks lol so I just posted it anyway. I mean am I making fun of the girl? Hell no but do I mean what I said about people who fuck with Janet? Hell yeah and like I said before "Tell me where i'm lying". Nobody has and they can't cause the shit is true.
i kinda understand what u mean ....even if i'll never express it that way....when i heard what happened i thought ...so i guess jan was right .....she never hide the fact that paris had to live under the radar ....and to live her life as a teenager.....that child has just lost her father and every move she make is under the spotlight......but next thing you know some of mike's stans start to bash her pretending that janet was jealous of paris and blablabla...anyway ...i think that joe probably wanted to say ....janet wanted to protect her and got bashed .....and that at the end of the day she was right when she expressed her concern about all that situation....

I guess I'll entertain this. :rolleyes: So you're saying that anybody who fucks with Janet pays in the end...well I know plenty of people who think that Justin Timberlake ruined Janets career and yet he is doing fine selling albums and making movies and shit. What say you to that? Like I said before, the spirit of Janhova does not operate like that. I believe that Paris was having issues with herself long before her and Janet acted a fool at the Calabasas. I like you Joe Joe, never had an issue with you speaking your mind...but some things are better left unsaid rather you think its the truth or not.
  • Upvote 1

anyway, a young girl is obviously having some serious issues, and without the only parent she has ever known it makes you wonder who is there for her. Sometimes when people attempt suicide its a cry for help, and they don't intend to die, it was reported that this was more than a cry for help. Very sad, and I know I called her a c-word when she acted like one kid or not...brats are brats, but she needs help

I guess I'll entertain this. :rolleyes:So you're saying that anybody who fucks with Janet pays in the end...well I know plenty of people who think that Justin Timberlake ruined Janets career and yet he is doing fine selling albums and making movies and shit. What say you to that? Like I said before, the spirit of Janhova does not operate like that. I believe that Paris was having issues with herself long before her and Janet acted a fool at the Calabasas. I like you Joe Joe, never had an issue with you speaking your mind...but some things are better left unsaid rather you think its the truth or not.

that's exactly what I thought when I read that...Im like if thats true than where is JT's come upperance? Cause that debacle I think we can all agree derailed Janet's career

Well it was her boob and idea sooo he didn't "derail" her career... She did

It was her boob and maybe her idea, I don't think anyone here is qualified to say so definitively, what we do know is when shit hit the fan JT ran, we know that, and for all that was said and done, we can all agree there were two people on that stage, only one was treated like filth. The other got off scott free and did nothing to back their "friend"
  • Upvote 1

It was her boob and maybe her idea, I don't think anyone here is qualified to say so definitively, what we do know is when shit hit the fan JT ran, we know that, and for all that was said and done, we can all agree there were two people on that stage, only one was treated like filth. The other got off scott free and did nothing to back their "friend"

Not 'maybe' her idea.. It was her idea

We know what went down from what both Janet and JT said... Which is "it was [Janet] idea..." End of story

Dog eat dog world

i kinda understand what u mean ....even if i'll never express it that way....when i heard what happened i thought ...so i guess jan was right .....she never hide the fact that paris had to live under the radar ....and to live her life as a teenager.....that child has just lost her father and every move she make is under the spotlight......but next thing you know some of mike's stans start to bash her pretending that janet was jealous of paris and blablabla...anyway ...i think that joe probably wanted to say ....janet wanted to protect her and got bashed .....and that at the end of the day she was right when she expressed her concern about all that situation....

I see where you're coming from. She needs help and discipline. Mostly discipline

Thank you! I knew some people who weren't trying to automatically see what I said as wrong would get what I meant. Honestly I don't care what anybody thinks and the girl pretty much needed to stay in a child's place and hasn't and now this. Everybody don't like what I said but it's a good thing they kept their asses off twitter that day cause EVERYBODY was goin' in on Paris letting her ass have it and it wasn't just Janet fans. It was coming from everywhere. As those bringing up Justina Timberfuck he stayed away from the music scene for a long ass time. It's not as big of deal now as it was then durr

Thank you! I knew some people who weren't trying to automatically see what I said as wrong would get what I meant. Honestly I don't care what anybody thinks and the girl pretty much needed to stay in a child's place and hasn't and now this. Everybody don't like what I said but it's a good thing they kept their asses off twitter that day cause EVERYBODY was goin' in on Paris letting her ass have it and it wasn't just Janet fans. It was coming from everywhere

It was like that on the radio this morning too. People calling in were going in on her. U can't really tell her what to do because she can just run to TMZ or call 911 again. They made Janet look like Mommie Dearest last time with that cell phone mess.

The nerve of Dr. Murray tryna reach out to Paris, talkin bout he wants her to get in contact with him...as if she would wanna talk to him...WTF...AND him sittin up their quoting "You Are Not Alone" lyrics sent me over the fuckin moon with his corny gesture..lmfaoooo

The nerve of Dr. Murray tryna reach out to Paris, talkin bout he wants her to get in contact with him...as if she would wanna talk to him...WTF...AND him sittin up their quoting "You Are Not Alone" lyrics sent me over the fuckin moon with his corny gesture..lmfaoooo

Hmmm Sounds like a movie I would watch :shifty:

Exactly! I don't really care for Paris but he could of kept his words to himself. I'm sure he's the LAST person she wants to hear from smh.

• Upvote 1

So looks like she did do this just cause she wasn't able to go to a Marilyn Manson concert smdh :sigh: Anyway he dedicated a song to her at his show

Marilyn Manson dedicated a song to Paris Jackson at his concert in L.A. last night ... a song called "Disposable Teens" -- a track about a teenager who's angry with society.

Manson's dedication was simple -- just telling the crowd, "This song is for Paris Jackson."

The rocker then launched into "Disposable Teens." Here's a sampling of some of the lyrics:

"And I'm a black rainbow ... And I'm an ape of god ... I've got a face that's made for violence upon ... And I'm a teen distortion ... Survived abortion ... A rebel from the waist down."

"You say you wanted evolution ... The ape was a great big hit ...

You say you want a revolution, man ... And I say that you're full of sh*t."

We broke the story ... hours before Paris took a meat cleaver to her arm at her Calabasas home earlier this week, she "threw a fit" because she wasn't allowed to attend a Marilyn Manson show.

Marilyn has since extended a VIP invitation to Michael Jackson's daughter for the next time she can get to his show.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/07/marilyn-manson-concert-paris-jacksno-disposable-teen/