Paris Jackson rushed to hospital after 'attempted suicide'

bu.

:(

http://www.tmz.com/2...icide-911-call/

Paris Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning, and sources tell us it was a suicide attempt.

Paris was taken out of her Calabasas family house on a stretcher at around 2 AM and taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.

The 911 call came in at 1:27 AM. We're told the caller reported a possible overdose, although a source connected to the emergency response said there were multiple cuts on one of her wrists.

On Tuesday night ... Paris posted some cryptic tweets, including, "I wonder why tears are salty?" ... and "yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay."

We're told she's doing ok.

On May 19, Paris said, "Kurt Cobain is Jesus" during a video chat with someone ... and she posted the whole exchange on Vine.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/05/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-911-call/#ixzz2VMYbVKue

9:51AM PST: A source closely connected to Paris tells TMZ ... she has "tried this [a possible suicide attempt] in the past" but "this was far more serious. It was not a cry for help."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/05/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-911-call/#ixzz2VMYfuzl7

Everybody who fucks with Janet pays in the end :coffee:

You are aware of how ignorant a statement like that is...right? We have no idea what happened between Janet and her niece...only what the media wants you to believes and the media has been lying to us ever since it came into existence. I am a high priestess in the church of Janhova and I denounce and rebuke what you have just said in her name. Janhova is about love and honor and that is not how her holy spirit works.
  • Upvote 4

You are aware of how ignorant a statement like that is...right? We have no idea what happened between Janet and her niece...only what the media wants you to believes and the media has been lying to us ever since it came into existence. I am a high priestess in the church of Janhova and I denounce and rebuke what you have just said in her name. Janhova is about love and honor and that is not how her holy spirit works.

what I said is true. Name someone who's fucked with Janet in the past and didn't pay? I only read the 1st part of your sentence just so you know. I honestly dgaf cause when Janet tried to help everybody bashed

what I said is true. Name someone who's fucked with Janet in the past and didn't pay? I only read the 1st part of your sentence just so you know. I honestly dgaf cause when Janet tried to help everybody bashed

Whatever Paris did or didn't do, or Janet did or didn't do, Paris is a child who is obviously hurting. Your comments are uncalled for. It was clear even last year during the drama that things weren't right with her. She needs sympathy not attacks. I'm sure Janet wouldn't want you to imply that her niece deserves this in any way shape or form.

• Upvote 3

Whatever Paris did or didn't do, or Janet did or didn't do, Paris is a child who is obviously hurting. Your comments are uncalled for. It was clear even last year during the drama that things weren't right with her. She needs sympathy not attacks. I'm sure Janet wouldn't want you to imply that her niece deserves this in any way shape or form.

I never said she deserves anything. All I said was "Everyone who fucks with Janet pays in the end". Now how they end up paying for it no one knows until it happens. Whatever happens happens whether they deserve how bad it is or not. I still see no lies to what I said.

I never said she deserves anything. All I said was "Everyone who fucks with Janet pays in the end". Now how they end up paying for it no one knows until it happens. Whatever happens happens whether they deserve how bad it is or not. I still see no lies to what I said.

my question to you is how do YOU know that Janet and Paris had some altercation or problem in the past? do you have some irrefutable proof that I am unaware of? Its an ignorant statement, but its expected in this emotionless society that we live in where people are afraid to feel and a girl who has the world at her fingertips would rather commit an unnatural act on herself than to live in it. Da fuq is really going on.

my question to you is how do YOU know that Janet and Paris had some altercation or problem in the past? do you have some irrefutable proof that I am unaware of? Its an ignorant statement, but its expected in this emotionless society that we live in where people are afraid to feel and a girl who has the world at her fingertips would rather commit an unnatural act on herself than to live in it. Da fuq is really going on.

We've all seen the video of her not letting Janet see the phone when Janet was trying to stop her and we've seen her re-tweet disrespectful shit about Janet so let's not. Also how is my statement ignorant? Just let me know how saying "Everybody who fucks with Janet pays in the end"? Just tell me how it's ignorant? :)

joe joe u r just fucking raw!!!!!omg no u didnt :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lol i'm an honest person and people who know me in real life know i'm honest whether the truth hurts or not :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She may have irked me a little during last years drama but we never got the whole story and we know how the media is when it comes to the Jacksons. At the end of the day she is a teenage girl finding herself in a world without her father - the only parent she ever had. I've sensed for a while that something was wrong with her internally. My heart goes out to her and I hope she's able to find the peace that she's trying to find...I hope she gets the help she needs and I hope this opens the eyes of the entire family to stop feuding for whatever reason and just be there as a family - like family is supposed to.

• Upvote 3

Gosh, I hope she'll be alright and that she'll have plenty of support and strength dealing with whatever is hurting her. :( It's good to see Debbie taking a more active role in her life, too.

I'm actually glad Debbie is too tbh. It can only be good for them imo.

I honestly don't care if you do or not, it's still pathetic for a supposed adult to comment about a teenager like that. Especially when he doesn't know her or her family, including her aunt.

y'all still haven't said what offensive thing that i've said about Paris so until then

tumblr_loy8gh65bN1qetl26o2_500.gif

I think it's more the fact that you're kicking someone that's already down. Tweeting someone that's just tried taking their life saying how they're a bad kid etc. That's not what Janet has ever been about so it's a shame some of her fans are.