New Janet Pics, she's in Turkey & production info

jarrylf

so let me make sure this is clear....Janet should spend her own money because she has lots of it....regardless if the investment is worth it? .....that and we all know she frugal...BUT you expect her to make videos from her own money off singles that are not selling to please you ? Oh okay :filenails:

I thought that you were tired of explaining something that you previously didn't explain/talk before...?

I thought that you were tired of explaining something that you previously didn't explain/talk before...?

I clearly said money should not be put into making videos that are from singles that aren't doing shit.....what else needs to be said? I don't care if its the record company that won't do it anyway, or the artist (which is arguably worst) ...DON'T SPEND THE MONEY.....

How what?

With 1 and a half blah albums out of 3 (you do the math).. Half ass promo.. Blah singles.. I'm just enjoying the ride.. Not looking at stats and etc

this is where Im at as a die hard fan....I want Janet to do what Janet wants....and I will enjoy what there is to be enjoyed....not caring about charts, stats, nada, Ima sit back and let Janet do her

I clearly said money should not be put into making videos that are from singles that aren't doing shit.....what else needs to be said? I don't care if its the record company that won't do it anyway, or the artist (which is arguably worst) ...DON'T SPEND THE MONEY.....

Now to answer your question, yes. A video for a single that might (because none of us knows what is going to happen) not sell is still promotion and "cheap" promotion at that. If she wants to go on tour she will 1) Get promotion from it and make people talk about it and 2) She can easily double what she spent on it with just 1 or 2 touring dates so YES, paying for 1 video is not going to bankrupt ha and can help her in the end.

Get it?

Now to answer your question, yes. A video for a single that might (because none of us knows what is going to happen) not sell is still promotion and "cheap" promotion at that. If she wants to go on tour she will 1) Get promotion from it and make people talk about it and 2) She can easily double what she spent on it with just 1 or 2 touring dates so YES, paying for 1 video is not going to bankrupt ha and can help her in the end.

Get it?

I get it....being pressed is a disease....but its treatable with early detection and prevention you could live a healthy life

I get it....being pressed is a disease....but its treatable with early detection and prevention you could live a healthy life

You sound a bit upset niece... Did Janet confirm that she was paying for a video already ?

2ibyp08.gif

Get it?

Why spend $ when the label should fork up...

That's like having insurance, paying out of pocket.. And saying "oh.. I'll just work more hours to pay it off"

this is where Im at as a die hard fan....I want Janet to do what Janet wants....and I will enjoy what there is to be enjoyed....not caring about charts, stats, nada, Ima sit back and let Janet do her

Some people just expect her to make this comeback... I'm not that delusional.. But whatever floats their boat

Some people just expect her to make this comeback... I'm not that delusional.. But whatever floats their boat

Oh God the voice of reason.....we have a love hate relationship...like I did with Italiano...but If I can work Rocco out :shifty: I can work with you.....you are VERY correct here :filenails: and they will deal

Why spend $ when the label should fork up...

That's like having insurance, paying out of pocket.. And saying "oh.. I'll just work more hours to pay it off"

that's how they fucked Toni Braxton....had her paying for her own shit to promote songs they made the money off of

:lmao: Janet isn't as stupid as Toni... The company makes their money off of single & album sales... so if any artist did front ALL the money.. they're stupid

I can so see the script with Toni clear as day now, they had her gassed up on her stardom and hit songs...."giving" her gowns and shit to wear she really got wrapped up in the show....didn't know shit on the business end....they ate Toni alive

when did you become a die hard? I fell for her during RN....the music the videos...I couldn't get enough...unfortunately I didn't get to see her on tour I was too young....BUT I lived for every moment of that era...after that it was a wrap....I had to go back to Control to enjoy it....

when did you become a die hard? I fell for her during RN....the music the videos...I couldn't get enough...unfortunately I didn't get to see her on tour I was too young....BUT I lived for every moment of that era...after that it was a wrap....I had to go back to Control to enjoy it....

AFY.. Then worked my way back to Janet Jackson album... the janet.remixed and Control.remix albums as well.. then in 04 she came back... I starved during lunch for a week to save up enough money to purchase her album... I seen two concerts of her so far... more to come