New Janet Pics, she's in Turkey & production info

jarrylf

We think we're ready for new Janet music, but we ain't really ready. :tear:

The music video of the song everyone loves but TE hates LOL

I do. -_- But I refuse to throw it shade today, for it has been a glorious day for the JanFam and I want us to remember this as the moment we all understood that a new album was real. :D

• Upvote 2

We think we're ready for new Janet music, but we ain't really ready. :tear:

I do. -_- But I refuse to throw it shade today, for it has been a glorious day for the JanFam and I want us to remember this as the moment we all understood that a new album was real. :D

Can we as Janet fans just be happy an album is coming? I don't care if radio plays it or not, I don't care about sales, I just want Janet to put out a project she is happy with...

This also gives me hope that somethings gonna drop before September...wouldn't put money on it but since she's been recording since last summer....by this summer 1 would think....

Keep wishing. Janet ain't releasing shit in 2013 lmfao. I just don't see her rushing to put an album the years up ...1st quarter of next yr seems more logical ..

Keep wishing. Janet ain't releasing shit in 2013 lmfao. I just don't see her rushing to put an album the years up ...1st quarter of next yr seems more logical ..

What's logical about next year? If she were in the "beginning stages", that'd be logical, but seeing as how the "beginning stages" was last summer....it's not unlikely she's nearing the end, and has already premiered a new look.

HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT HE DOES LOL, thats so funny/cool like he seems to be our actual inside guy or at least the closest thing to it lol

He's friends with someone on Janet's camp. So is FreeXone, who rarely posts cuz his job is actually working directly with Janet's team.

• Upvote 1

What's logical about next year? If she were in the "beginning stages", that'd be logical, but seeing as how the "beginning stages" was last summer....it's not unlikely she's nearing the end, and has already premiered a new look.

It doesn't sound like Janet has been consistent with recording. Hell, she was recording music even before last summer...she was recording music back in 09' ..she stated that during the Robin.Roberts interview. She's been recording on and off for 4 years now lmfao...which is why I said..releasing this yr seems slim. With her, you never know.

• Upvote 1

It doesn't sound like Janet has been consistent with recording. Hell, she was recording music even before last summer...she was recording music back in 09' ..she stated that during the Robin.Roberts interview. She's been recording on and off for 4 years now lmfao...which is why I said..releasing this yr seems slim. With her, you never know.

I'm aware that she started in 09...then stopped because of MJ & the movies, & the book, and the tour, from the looks and sounds of it, she has been consistant with it since last summer. I say this years more likely because in her trainers skype interview with the fans (posted here) he also said she has alot in store for the fans this year. I wouldn't jump into next year (like everyone's been doing since 09, and specifically "the 1st of next year") because we don't exactly know what her callender looks like period for next week or in 3 months, or in 9 months. My point remains if she's been recording with this guy steadily since last summer (like he's indicated), it's not far fetched or a long shot to think that it's almost done, especially if she's independent, or has a label ready, if she has to shop it around then I'd say a release next year seems more likely. But again too, I wasn't betting anybody it would be this summer or anytime (tho if we talk logics, I'd say the end of the summer for the 1st single is very logical, only thing in the way would be the trial).