New Janet Pics, she's in Turkey & production info

jarrylf

OK, so seems all my Janfam FB friends seemed to be busy today and the name Ian Cross came up alot, and it's because he just released 2 new pics of Janet via his FB page...while they were working.

375641_10151614050549523_1894218276_n.jpg

5758_10151614051314523_455837709_n.jpg

(apparently the 1st 1 was of him telling a joke, & the 2nd was after the punchline...Im guessing it was funny LOL)

It doesn't stop there, this guy seems pretty cool, and has been talking about writting & producing with Janet SINCE SEPTEMBER!!!! (JUST like I thought, that "beginning stages" talk was a front, I KNEW ITTTT) Even has a pic of the song they completed on September 16

389908_10151143572379523_1080975092_n.jpg

And he has other pics of producers setting up and all, but on top of that He's been giving commentary on his page about Janet in the news

.When news broke she was recording again:

Oh wow, I thought she quit the music business and moved to Afghanistan to become the head of Al Qaeda. At least that's what the internet said. Whadda know?

.News of her "retirring":

"I don't use Facebook to vent, I prefer to use it as a way to spread a little cheer. But something has made me mad enough to use my little soapbox to do exactly that. Even if I'm coming dangerously close to breaking a non disclosure agreement in doing so. I'm talking about the hateful comments being said about one of my dearest friends. Lets, for the sake of argument assume this article is true. Cough, cough. Ok, starting with part one. If Janet after being in show business since the age of seven wants to retire we should applaud her. After all she gave the world so many great songs(33 number ones) Part two. It is a sign of honor and respect, not to mention deep love to convert your religious beliefs to that of your spouse. So if that part of the article is true Janet should be applauded for that too. Anyone who knows me knows I'm deeply atheist. But I also know religion is there to make you happy. To make you better. To give you comfort in a fragile world. No matter what your beliefs are. We should not make blanket statements and judgments about people based on their religion. America is better than that. And when we haven't been we strived to be. We can be the country we pretend to be. The one without racism, classism, and hatefulness. I'm am appalled at the things people have said about someone they don't even know. Fuck you people. Yes I said "you people" (shout out to Ann Romney) Ok, I'm done. I wont lie, that felt damn good. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going get down from this soapbox and go make some great music with my best friend."

About recording with her in Qatar:

"Music has taken me to some crazy places but I never thought it would bring me here. This is Doha, the capital of Qatar. It occupies the Qatar Peninsula on the northeasterly coast of the much larger Arabian Peninsula. Its sole land border is with Saudi Arabia to the South, with the rest of its territory surrounded by the Persian Gulf. It's home for the next few weeks. Qatar is kinda like the Switzerland of the middle east. Very peaceful and neutral in it's politics. They are a very kind, thoughtful people. And quite frankly, too rich to think about becoming suicide bombers. Janet and I always talked about getting away from it all and recording in paradise. Given her new husband is from Doha we packed up a studio, rented a villa on the beach and came here to make music. I know, I know. I'm one lucky bastard."

He was telling us all along....we just didn't know (well I kinda did LOL, need I remind I didn't fall for the retirement bullshit for a SECOND)

And last but not least.....his profile says he's an A&R executive for "Janet Jackson/Music Recordings"....her own independent label?

• Upvote 2

he worked on Make Me someone on Facebook said...but I thought that was Rodney Jerkins

According to his AllMusic profile, he's been her sound engineer since Damita Jo, I think the move to Producer might be new

http://www.allmusic....ss-mn0002976299

he worked on Make Me someone on Facebook said...but I thought that was Rodney Jerkins

yea I see engineer from since DJ

This is just amazing, so hard to take in...We all spent a whole year wondering when she was coming back or if she was at all, can't believe it's finally happening and we're out of the wondering phase...tumblr_mo1ftbVhL81s61h80o6_r1_250.gif

This is just amazing, so hard to take in...We all spent a whole year wondering when she was coming back or if she was at all, can't believe it's finally happening and we're out of the wondering phase...tumblr_mo1ftbVhL81s61h80o6_r1_250.gif

Omg...what is that from? :lol: