New Janet Pics, she's in Turkey & production info

jarrylf

HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT HE DOES LOL, thats so funny/cool like he seems to be our actual inside guy or at least the closest thing to it lol

Yeah he usually calls me with stuff and even emails with with Janet stuff like the unreleased "Rock With U" mixes

Omg...what is that from? :lol:

Whoops Now video lol

.....The female vocals in this song sound TOOOOOOO much like Janet. Like even if it's not her, I'd bet Tommy maybe pitched it to her at least, and whoever this really is does 1 hell of a good Janet singing impression if it's not her lol

https://soundcloud.c...x-prince-parker

it sounds like Janet's voice blended with someone else to cover it up that its her but with my Janet expertise i'm gonna say it's not her

Yeah he usually calls me with stuff and even emails with with Janet stuff like the unreleased "Rock With U" mixes

it sounds like Janet's voice blended with someone else to cover it up that its her but with my Janet expertise i'm gonna say it's not her

Well sounds like he & I need to be closser friends lol

Yea upon listening with my HD headphones, it seems like it is almost intentionally...blotchy....perhaps as you said...on purpuse lol. In risk of it being Janet I went ahead and added it to my Janet collection anyway LOL.

Whoops Now video lol

it's not her

She needs to speak up and do HER on this album that's all. It's going to be R&B for sure if she does it

I think Janet is probably in a very good place right now, very comfortable. I think any scandal or stigma attached to her name has really vanished, and I think this will allow her to approach music less in a "look I'm back I'm still relevant" type way and more of just connecting to what she's feeling and letting magic happen.

I hope. Don't quote me -_-

I think Janet is probably in a very good place right now, very comfortable. I think any scandal or stigma attached to her name has really vanished, and I think this will allow her to approach music less in a "look I'm back I'm still relevant" type way and more of just connecting to what she's feeling and letting magic happen.

I hope. Don't quote me -_-

Agreed and i AM quoting, printing and making it my sig :shifty:

Im just "so-in-love" with the idea that this time next year, we may likely be very much in the middle of a whole new era....our thirst for new Janet music, videos, & performances could be OVER......that thought alone just.......let me catch ma breath...

Im just "so-in-love" with the idea that this time next year, we may likely be very much in the middle of a whole new era....our thirst for new Janet music, videos, & performances could be OVER......that thought alone just.......let me catch ma breath...

And PULEASE GAWD, let this era be bigger than just 2 singles even if it flops

• Upvote 1

And PULEASE GAWD, let this era be bigger than just 2 singles even if it flops

I SWEAR, if we don't get more than 2 video's I'm going to be SO God Damn pissed, like yea she can release like 4 singles (like in 20 Y.O.) and they go nowhere, but God DAMNIT, as a fan who largely became a fan because she's such an amazing visual/video aritist (along with all the other greatness), it pisses me off that she's had eras of 7 videos, to now only 2....I'd be satisfied with 4....but no less than 3 damnit...not again, as an artist who's revolutionized music videos...it's just not fair, but whatever, all that asside as long as it's good thats what matters most.

I NEED this era to stand up with her BEST, I don't want it to be Control 2, RN 2, janet. 3, TVR 2, & All For You 2. I want this sound to be something thats not "hot", yet can fit in & set trends, & new for her but has a smidgen of signature Janet. But alas, Janet don't take orders, she's in Control, she serves up what she gone serve up, and we gon like it, love it, & live it as we should lol.

• Upvote 1