New Janet Pics, she's in Turkey & production info

jarrylf

Yea cause in my opinion, tho she might not've had a lot of luck with radio with the previous 3 eras singles, theres not a doubt in my mind that a there were alot of songs from those 3 albums (hell include All For You) that deserved videos, and could've been something innovative & out there.

im listening to what you guys are saying but if a record label fronts the costs of a video, they aren't going to keep releasing singles to promote an album they have gotten either a maximized return on, or even worst something that's a lost. It makes no business sense at all to keep paying for music videos to promote singles on an album that stop selling after the first two released singles

im listening to what you guys are saying but if a record label fronts the costs of a video, they aren't going to keep releasing singles to promote an album they have gotten either a maximized return on, or even worst something that's a lost. It makes no business sense at all to keep paying for music videos to promote singles on an album that stop selling after the first two released singles

The label doesn't have to fund it -_-

• Upvote 1

Janice at this point has pretty much unlimited coins so muny shouldn't be a prob. She had no probs paying for the COM video mess so she better stop producing bombs for Al Qaeda and serve us more than just 2 quick videos if she doesn't wanna get dragged :umm:

Watch ha release 2 videos and than go on tour and cancel it to pisse us off :sigh:

• Upvote 1

Janice at this point has pretty much unlimited coins so muny shouldn't be a prob. She had no probs paying for the COM video mess so she better stop producing bombs for Al Qaeda and serve us more than just 2 quick videos if she doesn't wanna get dragged :umm:

Watch ha release 2 videos and than go on tour and cancel it to pisse us off :sigh:

Wait. She cancelled the international part of the AFY tour post-9/11 and then she didn't work as much from DJ to Discipline. Then she wrote "I'm glad we waited" or something regarding Wissam. Ch now it all makes sense -_-.

Wait. She cancelled the international part of the AFY tour post-9/11 and then she didn't work as much from DJ to Discipline. Then she wrote "I'm glad we waited" or something regarding Wissam. Ch now it all makes sense -_-.

Jihadnet ain't playing -_-

I don't see no more than two videos from her anyway..

Do yo thing Helen Keller, do yo thing :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

We're going to get at least 3. Janet wouldn't be putting this much effort into the album if she was only gonna release two singles. Janet knows that her fans haven't had a proper era in over a decade. Have a LITTLE faith.

• Upvote 1

Game hush. :sigh:I was referring to the number of videos, not sales or charts. If Janet flops to the high heavens I still want more than two videos.

if she flops that means she only gets two videos.. you think flops get more than two? Brandy's last two album got two music videos... Xtina too..

Ciara's one of the rare flops that get music videos for anything she releases :asham:

point blank.. just ENJOY!!!!

if she flops that means she only gets two videos.. you think flops get more than two? Brandy's last two album got two music videos... Xtina too..

Ciara's one of the rare flops that get music videos for anything she releases :asham:

point blank.. just ENJOY!!!!

As mentioned earlier, Janet can pay for her own video.

FYI Brandy only got two videos because of issues with management, not the label.

Who wants to drop 100k on their own video :umm: in 2013 at that... I'm not here for Nothing/Make Me part II

Brandy flopped and that's why she got two videos

IOMG .....thanks you! I was tired of explaining the concept of never spending your own money....that's an actual show business rule....spend someone else's money don't spend your own, especially to earn record companies money....that's foolish

IOMG .....thanks you! I was tired of explaining the concept of never spending your own money....that's an actual show business rule....spend someone else's money don't spend your own, especially to earn record companies money....that's foolish

After 1 post about the subject on this thread where you don't even talk about Janet spending ha coins to pay for it?

2ibyp08.gif

• Upvote 1

so let me make sure this is clear....Janet should spend her own money because she has lots of it....regardless if the investment is worth it? .....that and we all know she frugal...BUT you expect her to make videos from her own money off singles that are not selling to please you ? Oh okay :filenails: