Playstation 4 and Xbox One

kidfresh832

The release of Infamous: Second Son saw PS4 sales leap up 106 percent in the UK compared with the previous week.

MCV cites unnamed retail sources for the news, and also points out this is a bigger boost in percentage terms than the Xbox One enjoyed upon the release of Titanfall.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/03/24/infamous-second-son-causes-uk-ps4-sales-to-double

• 8 months later...

I've never been a fan of Xbox ever since they launched and had those big ass controller which made it hard to play. I know they're smaller since then but it turned me off let alone having to pay to play online and now y'all saying they charging to borrow a damn game from somebody. That just ain't gon' work. What kind of shit is that? They've been getting thrashed left and right ever since it's announcement and now I see why

Because Xbox Live was the better service :umm:

• 4 months later...

The ongoing success of the PlayStation 4 has helped push Sony back into profit, as console shipments outpace the Xbox One by 50%.

Sony’s PlayStation business has once again been one if its best-performing divisions, with a profit of £261.5 million in the last 12 months. And it’s predicted to make another £218 million next year.

According to Sony they’ve now shipped 22.3 million PlayStation 4 consoles in total, which is not the same as sold but Sony already said last month that the sold figure had passed 20 million worldwide.

The PlayStation 4 shipped 14.8 million consoles in this financial year (April 2014 to March 2015) and Sony are forecasting a total of 16 million next year, so they’re still expecting further growth.

Direct comparisons with how the Xbox One are doing is difficult, because Microsoft will only say how much the entire Xbox family has sold, i.e. a figure for Xbox One and Xbox 360 combined.

Last week that figure was put at 1.6 million for the last three months. For the PlayStation family of consoles the equivalent figure is 2.8 million, with the PlayStation 4 alone shipping 2.4 million consoles.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/30/ps4-console-shipments-hit-22-3-million-as-sony-goes-back-into-black-5174310/

The PS4 is DRAGGING the X Box

drag_20ha.gif