Breaking Bad?

Bailey

both -_-

when we got to see him shirtless :wub:

LOFL Yea for as old as he is, his body's still pretty great.

But yea he's definitely 1 of the best characters ever written & acted out, I can't believe "Jessie" robbed him of his Golden Globe....like how the fuck was that possible?

LOFL Yea for as old as he is, his body's still pretty great.

But yea he's definitely 1 of the best characters ever written & acted out, I can't believe "Jessie" robbed him of his Golden Globe....like how the fuck was that possible?

He is not even that old <_<

Really? Hmm... has Bryan Cranston ever won?

ho-ly shit :mellow:

:mellow:

:mellow:

I literally cannot stop watching :mellow:

LOFL!! Ah taking me back to just a few months ago....Good times.....

He is not even that old <_<

Really? Hmm... has Bryan Cranston ever won?

Well he's in his 50's but yea I guess everybody's getting there these days...I didn't even realize Johnny was 50...Brad's gonna be in December...weird

Just 3 yrs in a row nothing fancy LOL, if he won last year he would've broken a record for 4 in a row for a main actor of a cable show I think

I started season 4.

I miss Gus

:( I'm watching some clips on youtube... seeing how people found foreshadowing like in the elevator after Gus meets with the DEA, the dings like hector's, and the bear with half a face. Ugh! This show. Reminds me of Buffy a bit in how its structured.

• Upvote 1

LOFL!! Ah taking me back to just a few months ago....Good times.....

Well he's in his 50's but yea I guess everybody's getting there these days...I didn't even realize Johnny was 50...Brad's gonna be in December...weird

Just 3 yrs in a row nothing fancy LOL, if he won last year he would've broken a record for 4 in a row for a main actor of a cable show I think

omg look at this old picture of him

GiancarloEsposito.jpg UNF I wanna have his babies -_-

Well he deserves it. The scene when, well, let me call it "joker-esque" at the end of season 3 was probably the most disturbing scene I've ever seen on a tv show ever. I was just like :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

• Upvote 1

omg look at this old picture of him

GiancarloEsposito.jpg UNF I wanna have his babies -_-

Well he deserves it. The scene when, well, let me call it "joker-esque" at the end of season 3 was probably the most disturbing scene I've ever seen on a tv show ever. I was just like :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Heres a PG-13ish sex scene for you...tho he doesn't show anything in it. You can still imagine you're Tisha...doing all that lickin lol

(Sidenote) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MUSIC TO THE SCENE, So fuckin sexy, heavy & intense....mmmm

OMG YES LOL........AND HE WAS THE DAD ON MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE LOL, Thats like Bill Cosby coming from The Cosby Show to Training Day lol.

• Upvote 1

delicious :shifty: lucky bitch :filenails: and giancarlo, that is such a hot name -_- I agree about the music too

they couldn't have cast a better person, it's not only how good of an actor Bryan is but because he already had this wholesome father image from MITM.

delicious :shifty: lucky bitch :filenails: and giancarlo, that is such a hot name -_- I agree about the music too

they couldn't have cast a better person, it's not only how good of an actor Bryan is but because he already had this wholesome father image from MITM.

IKR, Tisha said she gets asked about that scene (specifically all the lickking...what it all tasted like) more than anything else in her career. Yea I just "got" the audio from this scene because I have the actual song....but I like it SO much better as a instrumental like this, the voices take away from the intensity for me at least lol

RIGHT, thats every actor who gets "locked" in a iconic characters dream, to play a character thats completely different and he's done that with this BIG time, REALLY makes me wonder what he's gonna do next. but most of all....I so can't predict whats coming up in this next season.

Alright, I'm now officially up to date.

The last episode... I can't even. The ending.

What the HELL is going to happen now? :sigh:They can't do this to me -_-

Ah so you truly are caught up, do you HATE Walt too now? His greediness is just..UGH...and the length he'll now go to for this shit is cray

Ah so you truly are caught up, do you HATE Walt too now? His greediness is just..UGH...and the length he'll now go to for this shit is cray

Yeah it took a long time to fully set in, but Walt is absolutely deplorable -_- the prison scene was insane :mellow: