Breaking Bad?

Bailey

2nd to last episode tonight.........have no idea where it's going, so excited.

Last episode of Dexter tonight.......I'm sadly ready for it to be over, the 1st half of this season was GREAT, it started off real strong, then....the 2nd half of this season dropped the ball sooo hard and in so many ways that it just hot the integrity of the character Dexter straight to hell, Debra however is SLAYING in these last 2 seasons from beginning to end.

• Upvote 1

2nd to last episode tonight.........have no idea where it's going, so excited.

Last episode of Dexter tonight.......I'm sadly ready for it to be over, the 1st half of this season was GREAT, it started off real strong, then....the 2nd half of this season dropped the ball sooo hard and in so many ways that it just hot the integrity of the character Dexter straight to hell, Debra however is SLAYING in these last 2 seasons from beginning to end.

Yes I eagerly await both tonight, it is also Emmy night and no one made a thread about it. I too am disappointed in "Dexter" the show is not really having a great ending its just ending. However, "Breaking Bad" has everyone on the edge waiting to see how it will all come to an end, I must say Breaking Bad is going out like a big show should, BIG