Can anyone recommend a good sleep aid... x_x

Aquaria

I have a roommate >_<

LOL Yea it is hard to do that quiet, but I mastered that too....or I play music (My Janet sleep/fuck/relax playlist SLAYS...literally) I started with the music back when I was like 13 and....my bed squeaked LOUD....Lol with the music playing, ya can't tell lol

LOL Yea it is hard to do that quiet, but I mastered that too....or I play music (My Janet sleep/fuck/relax playlist SLAYS...literally) I started with the music back when I was like 13 and....my bed squeaked LOUD....Lol with the music playing, ya can't tell lol

I gets all paranoid.. My room and his is separated by a thin wall

That's why I can't witch mine off at night :( lol. I do put on the 'do not disturb' thing though so I get no alerts or it doesn't light up when I get a message or anything.

Me too - I wished I'd know about that feature when I just had an iPod Touch - it would have saved me putting it face down on the bedside table every night :lmao:

Me too - I wished I'd know about that feature when I just had an iPod Touch - it would have saved me putting it face down on the bedside table every night :lmao:

:lmao:!! It was on the ipod touch :o?? Now I'm annoyed :lol:!!

Yeah I think so. Getting back to normal. Thank you for asking ^_^

You're welcome, when my Roc can't sleep I can't sleep, I can't sleep, it's just the kind of friend I am lol. Did the candles & relaxing music help? (When you posted tha iI did the same thing......I LOVE Vanilla candels....that smell is just sooo calming to me)