Can anyone recommend a good sleep aid... x_x

Aquaria

I'm gonna go au natural. The last thing I need is more substance abuse. -_-

Tonight I'm going to light a candle, put on some relaxing music and turn my phone off -_-

I say you just get you someone to wear it out...I mean sweat pouring exhausted and blown out -_- and if that don't work have a brutha just knock you the hell on out :filenails: wake up lumped up 24/7 :wub:

vicodin is a painkiller for short term use...do you have a prescription for it? If you don't have a script for it you are self medicating

We don't need to get into all that. :umm:

Nevermind what its commonly used for. Just know it will put your ass to sleep. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

oh im sure :coffee:

How long has it been since you gave the pipe to a young twink? You've been craby lately, so it might be time to end your celibacy. Matbe you and Neon can get together and have a dick session. That way you could be less moody and he could get some sleep.

The no iPhone at bedtime is a real problem because I need it for an alarm, so if I wake up in the middle of the night I start looking at it :lol:

That's why I can't witch mine off at night :( lol. I do put on the 'do not disturb' thing though so I get no alerts or it doesn't light up when I get a message or anything.

• Upvote 1

How long has it been since you gave the pipe to a young twink? You've been craby lately, so it might be time to end your celibacy. Matbe you and Neon can get together and have a dick session. That way you could be less moody and he could get some sleep.

first of all its either Rocco or Italiano....this neon person I don't use her....second of all you really should keep up on my true you thread....Ive been had....I was sad and blue.... :whistle:
  • Upvote 1

first of all its either Rocco or Italiano....this neon person I don't use her....second of all you really should keep up on my true you thread....Ive been had....I was sad and blue.... :whistle:

What!? :w00t:

WHO, WHERE, WHEN!!!!!! :wtf:

This is brand new information! :w00t:

Sounds like I need to bump the sex thread lol

Naa.. Just a quickie will do... I did it at 7 yesterday and I almost fell asleep!!! :lol:

Yea quickie's work for me too, but if I want that good good SLEEP, I gotta blow ma back out LOL...Im kinda a pro at that lol

I'm gonna go au natural. The last thing I need is more substance abuse. -_-

Tonight I'm going to light a candle, put on some relaxing music and turn my phone off -_-

There you go....and if thats not enough.............take ya hands down south and polish the ol rooster LOL.