Can anyone recommend a good sleep aid... x_x

Aquaria

I could NOT get to sleep Sunday night. I went to bed at like 8pm because I was nodding off in front of the TV but I just couldn't get to sleep. I was still awake at 2am. <_<

I have no suggestions for a sleep aid. I just wanted to share my story. -_-

Well thanks for being no help at all <_<

jk :P For the past couple nights I can't sleep. It's now past 5am here. I guess I should just try and force myself -_-

some very great answers in here, I have sleep issues as well. Usually busting a nut helps....and Paul is right too your bedroom is supposed to be for sleep and that's about it there, so its not a good idea to have TV in your room...it has something to do with what researchers call sleep hygiene, its a bad thing to keep TV in your room your body needs to know this is where I go to sleep. I would suggest Nyquil capsules....I usually take two. Problem is after being on them for so long your body needs them to sleep. I would suggest working steady through your day and plan a sleep time, have a certain hour you go to bed and stay on that schedule. Drugs are very bad for putting you to sleep because if you run out you can't sleep

Nyquil will knock you the fuck out at first because your body isn't used to it, but you will build a tolerance to it.....and yes jacking off helps...I sometimes have to rub one out and it relaxes me...a warm shower helps too, Paul was on the money with his answer but a few others were too. I have been on sleep aids for years and now Im trying to not take anything and sleep naturally because my doctor said my liver is showing high levels of enzymes from working through all the shit I take.

Well thanks for being no help at all <_<

jk :P For the past couple nights I can't sleep. It's now past 5am here. I guess I should just try and force myself -_-

Is this new or normal for you? If you're having issues related to life than I wouldn't suggest sleep aids at all,my issues started when I had to sleep all over the place around nursing school I knew I needed sleep and I knew I only had so much time to get it

Is this new or normal for you? If you're having issues related to life than I wouldn't suggest sleep aids at all,my issues started when I had to sleep all over the place around nursing school I knew I needed sleep and I knew I only had so much time to get it

It's been recent, within the past week. And yeah I've been extremely stressed I guess it is catching up with me.

Pauls on the ball. Switch your phone off at least an hour or two before you go to bed...and don't watch TV too. Instead have a bath or read a book and then try. Using your phone in bed/before bed usually keeps your brain active and that's why we find it a struggle to sleep.

I've found that sleep aids like Nyquil don't necessarily help me go to sleep but once i'm asleep it makes sure I don't have a restless night. I wake u refreshed but I don't remember much from the night before.

• Upvote 1

It's been recent, within the past week. And yeah I've been extremely stressed I guess it is catching up with me.

you don't need sleep aids....I wouldn't recommend drugs to anyone and not because of some high moral shit....I mean because those drugs take a toll on your body and eventually they don't work as well and you need more.....thats why my doctor has my blood values ran every so often because he knows im taking shit
  • Upvote 1

Pauls on the ball. Switch your phone off at least an hour or two before you go to bed...and don't watch TV too. Instead have a bath or read a book and then try. Using your phone in bed/before bed usually keeps your brain active and that's why we find it a struggle to sleep.

I've found that sleep aids like Nyquil don't necessarily help me go to sleep but once i'm asleep it makes sure I don't have a restless night. I wake u refreshed but I don't remember much from the night before.

That's probably my biggest indiscretion, I'm always on my phone right before bed and in bed too. I like to catch up on things but its definitely not helping my situation.

That's probably my biggest indiscretion, I'm always on my phone right before bed and in bed too. I like to catch up on things but its definitely not helping my situation.

your bed is for sleeping...get your sleep routine right...I used to watch the news in one room and as soon as it was off ...I would go to bed...it was my sleep hygiene...now Im all over the place ...that is until I start work.....which Im told should be soon :)

If you want a quick chemical fix go with night quil zzzz, or a generic drug store brand. If you want a more natural form use an organic brand called sleep easy, which you can get from a vitamin store, sleepy time tea is great as well. If you want something to really knock you out go drink a bottle of white wine or pop some vicodin. better yet combine the two.

If you want a quick chemical fix go with night quil zzzz, or a generic drug store brand. If you want a more natural form use an organic brand called sleep easy, which you can get from a vitamin store, sleepy time tea is great as well. If you want something to really knock you out go drink a bottle of white wine or pop some vicodin. better yet combine the two.

:mellow: why not just put him on a propofol drip