2013 VMAs

TwistedElegance™

Obviously Miley looked ridiculous but has Rihanna been to a Rihanna concert? She has some nerve pulling that face.

Right lol. They're both shit performers but Miley took it too far.

I did! Miley was such a mess..I couldn't believe it! I sat up in my bed and I was laughing my ass off. It was so BAD..but yet entertaining(don't judge me ed2305b7.png)..

I tried not to watch but then I seen Kendrick :wub: The whole universe was clowning her on Twitter.

Justin Timblerlake and Gaga had my favorite performances of the night! They slayed, even though Justin was petty for bringing back his group members for only half of a second!

I tried not to watch but then I seen Kendrick :wub: The whole universe was clowning her on Twitter.

Justin Timblerlake and Gaga had my favorite performances of the night! They slayed, even though Justin was petty for bringing back his group members for only half of a second!

The N'sync little reunion was cayute. I wish JC was as big as Justin.. -_-

The N'sync little reunion was cayute. I wish JC was as big as Justin.. -_-

I know! I loved JC, he was definitely my favorite but you know MTV loves them some Justin LOL. Then they called him a legend like girl..... I like him but lettuce not reach! Justin really hasn't done a damn thing to change/impact music.

Right lol. They're both shit performers but Miley took it too far.

It wasn't a dig at Rihanna's performance skills because she's come a long way, and Miley's energy was fantastic. But Rihanna's worn just as little onstage and used her microphone as a dick like Miley's foam finger. I see no difference.

• Upvote 1

I know! I loved JC, he was definitely my favorite but you know MTV loves them some Justin LOL. Then they called him a legend like girl..... I like him but lettuce not reach! Justin really hasn't done a damn thing to change/impact music.

Justin even knows he's not a legend! :asham: Especially with these hiatuses he takes with music. Ch..

I just think that his reemergence back to music earlier this year has garnered him so much attention and accolades. The AMA's and Grammy's are gonna shower him with nominations.

It wasn't a dig at Rihanna's performance skills because she's come a long way, and Miley's energy was fantastic. But Rihanna's worn just as little onstage and used her microphone as a dick like Miley's foam finger. I see no difference.

Right. I told myself I was gonna change the channel when she came out but I was too lazy to find the remote. I just put my headphones in and looked away. I caught little glimpses of it :& Her ass is so damn flat!

Right. I told myself I was gonna change the channel when she came out but I was too lazy to find the remote. I just put my headphones in and looked away. I caught little glimpses of it :& Her ass is so damn flat!

:lol: I was looking forward to it. I love that damn song!

Please tell me you caught the fake Miley who intro'd her performance? :asham:

Justin even knows he's not a legend! :asham: Especially with these hiatuses he takes with music. Ch..

I just think that his reemergence back to music earlier this year has garnered him so much attention and accolades. The AMA's and Grammy's are gonna shower him with nominations.

Right LOL. He only has like 3 albums and he still hasn't done anything special to set him apart from his peers!

Yeah I know those award shows are gonna shower him tho! I enjoy his music and he'll probably get them too cause White America LOVES them some Justin Timberlake! And what the hell is the President of Pop? Such a cheesy ass title!

:lol: I was looking forward to it. I love that damn song!

Please tell me you caught the fake Miley who intro'd her performance? :asham:

Lmao I did! Who the hell was that?! lmaoooo

Did you guys peep the episode of Catfish that came on before?

Right LOL. He only has like 3 albums and he still hasn't done anything special to set him apart from his peers!

Yeah I know those award shows are gonna shower him tho! I enjoy his music and he'll probably get them too cause White America LOVES them some Justin Timberlake! And what the hell is the President of Pop? Such a cheesy ass title!

I thought Game made that title up! :lmao: When Jimmy Fallon said it last night, I gagged! :lmao: Well he's not the king..or the prince..so he's the president. 5ibq.png And presidents only can do 8 years. 5ibq.png

• Upvote 1

Obviously Miley looked ridiculous but has Rihanna been to a Rihanna concert? She has some nerve pulling that face.

chile, Riri has been shading bitches performace since Britney walked her medicated self onto the stage at the 2007 VMA's...I think its to be expected at this point. The only time I truly seen Rihanna receive her life from a performance is when Beyoncé performed at the 2011 Billboard Awards even if she was paid to do so

• Upvote 1

Perez Hilton continued his baiting and bullying of Gaga, too. He really bothers me.

He is obsessed with her! I'm still pissed that there are millions of people in America that are turned away from adopting every year but the state of California decides to give Perez Hilton, out of all people, a son. Smh. Just the thought of Perez Hilton raising another life form is disturbing.

• Upvote 1

chile, Riri has been shading bitches performace since Britney walked her medicated self onto the stage at the 2007 VMA's...I think its to be expected at this point. The only time I truly seen Rihanna receive her life from a performance is when Beyoncé performed at the 2011 Billboard Awards even if she was paid to do so

ty2.gif

She was enjoying Justin's performance though.

And she wasn't going until the Navy pressured her to go! :lmao: