2013 VMAs

TwistedElegance™

I gotta agree with both my Gamey & my Rocky, YES it's great & beautiful when music can inspire life & love, but sometimes we need it to inspire fun & making love (and fun while making love), it's literally the reason I prefer Janet over Michael (it's 1 of VERY few reasons), like theres just so much to life to ONLY be about "family friendly" happiness & Joy, fuck sometimes I like that I can listen too and appreciate songs that my lil cousins & nieces and nephews, and just kids period can't quite comprehend because they're not supposed to, There are adult content songs that have affected me just like the universal 1's too

But on the flip side I do think people need to know that you should have more than JUST the sex like bring something else raw to the table besides your privates lol.

I gotta agree with both my Gamey & my Rocky, YES it's great & beautiful when music can inspire life & love, but sometimes we need it to inspire fun & making love (and fun while making love), it's literally the reason I prefer Janet over Michael (it's 1 of VERY few reasons), like theres just so much to life to ONLY be about "family friendly" happiness & Joy, fuck sometimes I like that I can listen too and appreciate songs that my lil cousins & nieces and nephews, and just kids period can't quite comprehend because they're not supposed to, There are adult content songs that have affected me just like the universal 1's too

But on the flip side I do think people need to know that you should have more than JUST the sex like bring something else raw to the table besides your privates lol.

OK agreed on the first part, but I just consider that too much of it these days is about nothing of any use to anybody - but yeah, sometimes songs can be nonsense and good to shake ya ass to ;)

Exactly, I think a lot of today's artists are just about that, like it's all they have to offer. The sad thing thing is maybe they do have more to offer but the industry keeps them down in this bullshit idea that it is all about shaking your privates. lol :umm:

• Upvote 1