2013 VMAs

TwistedElegance™

Anita Baker@IAMANITABAKER25m

what would this be if Michael/Janet Jackson hadn't created/popularized the Art Form... Dance/Performance/Video #VMAs

Anita Baker@IAMANITABAKER20m

No Shade... Just amazed that their creativity STILL dominates in such a Big Way... Dance/Performance/Video #VMAs

---------------------------------------------------------

Not a single liet tweeted.

:coffee:

JIF.... Where are you

Family thing,

OK yea Robin didn't win tonight, he just has to deal with not having a VMA with the most successful song of 2013, most successful song of soundscan & airplay history and his first commercially successful era...I guess he has to find a way to find happiness in all of that and not a VMA

Family thing,

OK yea Robin didn't win tonight, he just has to deal with not having a VMA with the most successful song of 2013, most successful song of soundscan & airplay history and his first commercially successful era...I guess he has to find a way to find happiness in all of that and not a VMA

he did get alot more exposure tho...more than he already has

Family thing,

But the people didn't vote for it as song of the summer.. Thoughts?

Mmmmm doesn't matter if they did or didn't vote when and where... #1 song.. Most impressions ever yet the people voted and said.... NO! :lmao:

...Right, people voted to support their faves to make up for his single trumping their debut singles. I'm not getting the problem here...

I mean had his single did what Timberlakes did this era which is just "...good" I'd see how winning no award for it would actually be disapointing, but when your singles doing excellent and continuously breaking records like theyre nothing...who cares about a VMA?