2013 VMAs

TwistedElegance™

But we wouldn't have gotten these iconic gifs though..

t82.gif

And yes, that's Horselissa.

With all that shit she talks I would at least expect her to be pretty I bet they're regretting even going to that mess lmao! This years show was way better than last years tho. I don't even remember last years show.

• Upvote 1

Video of the Year

Justin Timberlake – “Mirrors”

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz – “Thrift Shop”

Bruno Mars – “Locked Out of Heaven”

Robin Thicke feat. T.I. and Pharrell – “Blurred Lines”

Taylor Swift – “I Knew You Were Trouble”

Best Hip-Hop Video

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton – “Can’t Hold Us”

Drake – “Started From the Bottom”

Kendrick Lamar – “Swimming Pools (Drank)”

A$AP Rocky feat. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar – “F**kin Problems”

J. Cole feat. Miguel – “Power Trip”

Best Male Video

Ed Sheeran – “Lego House”

Kendrick Lamar – “Swimming Pools”

Best Female Video

Rihanna feat. Mickey Ekko – “Stay”

Taylor Swift – “I Knew You Were Trouble”

Miley Cyrus – “We Can’t Stop”

P!nk feat. Nate Ruess – “Just Give Me a Reason”

Demi Lovato – “Heart Attack”

Best Pop Video

fun. – “Carry On”

Selena Gomez – “Come and Get It”

Artist to Watch

Twenty One Pilots – “Holding on to You”

Zedd feat. Foxes – “Clarity”

Austin Mahone – “What About Love”

The Weeknd – “Wicked Games”

Iggy Azalea – “Work”

Best Collaboration

Justin Timberlake feat. Jay Z -”Suit & Tie”

Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera – “Feel This Moment”

Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding – “I Need Your Love”

Pink feat. Nate Ruess – “Just Give Me a Reason”

Best Video with a Social Message

Kelly Clarkson – “People Like Us”

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – “Same Love”

Snoop Lion – “No Guns Allowed”

Miguel – “Candles in the Sun”

Beyoncé – “I Was Here”

Best Rock Video

Imagine Dragons – “Radioactive”

Fall Out Boy – “My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light ‘Em Up)”

Mumford & Sons – “I Will Wait”

30 Seconds to Mars – “Up in the Air”

Vampire Weekend – “Diane Young”

Best Art Direction

Capital Cities – “Safe and Sound”

30 Seconds To Mars – “Up in the Air”

Janelle Monae feat. Erykah Badu – “Q.U.E.E.N”

Lana Del Rey – “National Anthem”

alt-J – “Tesselate”

Best Choreography

Chris Brown – “Fine China”

Ciara – “Body Party”

Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull – “Live It Up”

will.i.am feat. Justin Bieber – “#thatPOWER”

Bruno Mars – “Treasure”

Best Cinematography

30 Seconds to Mars – “Up in the Air”

Lana Del Rey – “Ride”

Yeah Yeah Yeahs – “Sacrilege”

A-Trak & Tommy Trash – “Tuna Melt”

Best Direction

Justin Timberlake feat. JAY Z – “Suit & Tie”

Yeah Yeah Yeahs – “Sacrilege”

fun. – “Carry On”

Drake – “Started From the Bottom”

Best Editing

Pink feat. Nate Ruess – “Just Give Me a Reason”

Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch – “Sweet Nothing”

Best Visual Effects

Flying Lotus – “Tiny Tortures”

Skrillex feat. The Door – “Breakin’ a Sweat”

The Weeknd – “Wicked Games”

Duck Sauce – “It’s You”

Capital Cities – “Safe and Sound”

I only got 5 right.

t82.gif

With all that shit she talks I would at least expect her to be pretty I bet they're regretting even going to that mess lmao! This years show was way better than last years tho. I don't even remember last years show.

Last year was all about Rihanna and Katy sitting together in the front row. 5ibq.png

I thought Game made that title up! :lmao: When Jimmy Fallon said it last night, I gagged! :lmao: Well he's not the king..or the prince..so he's the And presidents only can do 8 years.

That's US Presidents... Not Pop Presidents.. Pop Presidents can serve an unlimited amount of terms as long as the general population cares :coffee:

What I Liked: Performances by Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus (yes I sure was entertained), Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (plus their acceptance speech), Drake, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, and the Justin Timberlake Experience (that should have been the closing). Rihanna's reactions were everything!! So proud of my daughter Selena Gomez's win!

What I Didn't Like: No host, lack of star power (where are all the other big name entertainers?), Kevin Hart, and lack of NY artists. This took place not just in my hometown, but the neighborhood I was born in. It would have been nice to see others besides Lady Gaga and Lil' Kim represent the Empire State.

Obviously Miley looked ridiculous but has Rihanna been to a Rihanna concert? She has some nerve pulling that face.

That's how I felt too!! Rihsus is the Queen of Pussy Pats. I was shocked that she wasn't getting life from Miley. Maybe it's the lack of ass. :D

Right LOL. He only has like 3 albums and he still hasn't done anything special to set him apart from his peers!

Yeah I know those award shows are gonna shower him tho! I enjoy his music and he'll probably get them too cause White America LOVES them some Justin Timberlake! And what the hell is the President of Pop? Such a cheesy ass title!

DianaTakeMaGoodWigBitchiCant-vi.gif

I thought Game made that title up! :lmao: When Jimmy Fallon said it last night, I gagged! :lmao: Well he's not the king..or the prince..so he's the president. 5ibq.png And presidents only can do 8 years. 5ibq.png

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: DianaYouAintShitAndIHateYou-vi.gif

• Upvote 2

I really need to delete people off of my Twitter. So tired of reading comments about "Where is my fave?" or "What about colored performers/winners?" - who gives a phuck! The award show was already a mess, take it as it is and quit complaining!

This gif tho!!!!!! >_<:w00t::lmao:

I CAN"T BREATH!!!!!!

I literally cannot breath!!!! :excited::lmao:

LOFL! Which 1, the "You Aint Shit" 1? lol, Chille Mahogany came on the other day and I laughed ma ass off so hard when miss Ross yelled that out lol, and the expression she has lol. Same for that wig throw her whole look before it like "Yall bitches really gon make me give yall ma remy!" I got so many gifs to make off that movie that Im just WAITING to use lol.

Queen of shade:

iGiDfAle5p5bO.gif

lol I heard she did the same during Drake's performance

Right LOL. He only has like 3 albums and he still hasn't done anything special to set him apart from his peers!

Yeah I know those award shows are gonna shower him tho! I enjoy his music and he'll probably get them too cause White America LOVES them some Justin Timberlake! And what the hell is the President of Pop? Such a cheesy ass title!

Lmao I did! Who the hell was that?! lmaoooo

Did you guys peep the episode of Catfish that came on before?

No but everybody was talking about it on twitter. I hope it comes on again soon lol. I heard it's the last Catfish of the season.

What I Liked: Performances by Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus (yes I sure was entertained), Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (plus their acceptance speech), Drake, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, and the Justin Timberlake Experience (that should have been the closing). Rihanna's reactions were everything!! So proud of my daughter Selena Gomez's win!

What I Didn't Like: No host, lack of star power (where are all the other big name entertainers?), Kevin Hart, and lack of NY artists. This took place not just in my hometown, but the neighborhood I was born in. It would have been nice to see others besides Lady Gaga and Lil' Kim represent the Empire State.

That's how I felt too!! Rihsus is the Queen of Pussy Pats. I was shocked that she wasn't getting life from Miley. Maybe it's the lack of ass. :D

Really? I think Katy's lip-synching ass failed to impress. Everybody was talking about how she was gonna slay. I bet there were silent as hell after she finished :lol: OMG Kevin Hart sorry but you sucked buddy and you know it. He's always been over-rated and never really funny to me

LOFL! Which 1, the "You Aint Shit" 1? lol, Chille Mahogany came on the other day and I laughed ma ass off so hard when miss Ross yelled that out lol, and the expression she has lol. Same for that wig throw her whole look before it like "Yall bitches really gon make me give yall ma remy!" I got so many gifs to make off that movie that Im just WAITING to use lol.

Both of em!!! :yep::clapping::wub: