YAY I CAN HAVE SEX WITH WENTWORTH MILLER NOW!!!!

vaquero

Being a ho makes you legendary? You must be taking lessons from HoeHoe... :coffee:

Hotass, I'm the classiest person on this forum! :umm:

Ugh why did I enter this thread only to find fuckery from somebody who's fuckery I see enough of on twitter :sigh: Anyway IDK why so many people think this guy is hot cause he's somebody I wouldn't even look at twice if I saw him on the streets.or in a bar or club. No thanks.

Ugh why did I enter this thread only to find fuckery from somebody who's fuckery I see enough of on twitter :sigh: Anyway IDK why so many people think this guy is hot cause he's somebody I wouldn't even look at twice if I saw him on the streets.or in a bar or club. No thanks.

Hoehoe, I NEVER participate in fuckery... ever! :hmph:

You would be the first one trying to give up your goodies to Wentworth if he wanted you! :rolleyes:

Hoehoe, I NEVER participate in fuckery... ever! :hmph:

You would be the first one trying to give up your goodies to Wentworth if he wanted you! :rolleyes:

ewww no the hell I wouldn't. He ain't the least bit attractive to me. People said he was half black but I just don't see it and his hair line is fucked up no matter how he cuts it. The other guy from Prison Break is more attractive in my opinion

ewww no the hell I wouldn't. He ain't the least bit attractive to me. People said he was half black but I just don't see it and his hair line is fucked up no matter how he cuts it. The other guy from Prison Break is more attractive in my opinion

I've never seen a single episode of Prison Break, so I don't know any of the actors on the show. lol Wentworth is okay... I know you would throw ALL of your overused goodies at him if you met him. :rolleyes:

I've never seen a single episode of Prison Break, so I don't know any of the actors on the show. lol Wentworth is okay... I know you would throw ALL of your overused goodies at him if you met him. :rolleyes:

trust me no he's borderline unattractive to me