Kelly is still studying Janet..

Shawn1814

Yes! Kelly slayed! I was gonna post this but I was waiting for better quality. If Kelly had as much backing as Beyonce I think she'd be big too

Kelly needs to get a sound of her own and of course get a better team behind her to help her get to that stage.

She had a big opportunity to be someone WW but she clearly (for obvious reasons) wants to be a USA artist and stay there so i think that she is happy with what she is getting from her career.

R&B girls will not get big hits or sell a lot of albums, they know it and are ok with that.

• Upvote 2

Kelly's problem is she waited too late to become an "artist" .. before now, she wasn't confident..she wuld just put out albums w/ random singles that hold no weight and her stage presence was bland and basic. Her label didn't really push for her much becuz She simply was not ready, and I can't blame them. It seems like since Motivation shes done a 180 ,she's gained confidence..she's a better performer but imo her music is still kinda, eh ...very hit & miss. She doesn't have "a sound" like someone said but at least she's conquered other areas tho it took 10 yrs but as Game says ..better late than never

• Upvote 1

That wuld be her best bet cuz all these females who aren't that big kinda need each other. It wuld make more sense than for her to tour with The Dream like she tried this summer. They were bound to fail..no one is runnin to see him either

It's a great idea tbh. We had a show here in the UK called "The Big Reunion" and all the has been cheesy pop groups from the 90s/early 00s reunited for the show and toured together. It was a big success.

I like that those girls from R&B Divas are going to be touring together. Kelly Price, Faith etc.

That would be hawt. Though it makes me a little pissed that the Brandy and Monica tour never happened <_<

Due to Brandy deciding to go "do it on her own" as she put it. WRONG MOVE ..a missed opportunity. Her team were fools to not talk sum sense into her. That wuld have been a successful tour together instead of separate spot dates.

Speaking of which, does Beyonce have a DC section in the show on this tour like she normally does on her tours? I find it to be redundant and very blah

No she dropped them all except Survivor and tbh I can't remember if she did the whole of Survivor or if it was just a musical segue into the next section. I'm SO glad she dropped that. It was so repetitive at that point :lol:.

Due to Brandy deciding to go "do it on her own" as she put it. WRONG MOVE ..a missed opportunity. Her team were fools to not talk sum sense into her. That wuld have been a successful tour together instead of separate spot dates.

Exactly. It would have been great, she'd get paid and the album would get some promo too.

No she dropped them all except Survivor and tbh I can't remember if she did the whole of Survivor or if it was just a musical segue into the next section. I'm SO glad she dropped that. It was so repetitive at that point :lol:.

Ohhh, praise God!!!!! Now if we could only get her to change the hair and KEEP IT that way for more than two seconds