I have an addiction.

RedSimba

I just started playing last week lol

damn bitch...it took me a month...but I will say again, its the frequency you play too, sometimes I don't even bother, other times Im in a game i know Im losing, and won't try, it just depends I guess....I can say today after I finally beat one level I was stuck on this week... I easily kick the crap outta 4 games in a row....now Im stuck waiting on someone to give me a lift to the next level

I'm still playing that :lol: I'm pretty good at it but occasionally it's hard. Then I look up the answers on Google :shifty:

I find it quite hard at times too :lol:. Mainly because of the songs from the 70s/80s that I don't know haha

You starting with the man in the mirror? :unsure:

Boy :umm:

What is it with this game? Anytime i'm on the train and someone is playing a game, its this. 2 of my colleagues are addicted. Is it not like Tetris?

nope not like tetris. You get special stuff...it's just fun and definitely a time killer

I find it quite hard at times too :lol:. Mainly because of the songs from the 70s/80s that I don't know haha

I've never heard of a lot of the songs that come up but I just guess them from the pics - that's kind of the point :lmao:;)

(on lvl 95 now -_-:lol:)

What is it with this game? Anytime i'm on the train and someone is playing a game, its this. 2 of my colleagues are addicted. Is it not like Tetris?

Yeah I saw people playing it there too and I was trying to figure out what it was. :lol: Now that I've discovered it; I'm a CC addict. Save yourself while you still can. -_-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...