JANET NO CALL NO SHOW APPEARANCE AT amFAR Event

Whatever Janet. Whatever.

We sat and waited online, what a moon lit night

Excited to see your Godly locks, and beautiful smile. You said

"We have the need to feel real special,"

Just then I thought

What about the times you lied to me?

What about the times you disappeared on me?

What about all the shit you've not done since '11?

What about that, what about that?

========

Oop sorry Janhova :(. Forgive me for the blasphemy I just typed! We may not have seen you since you revealed your marriage but your presence is felt everyday when we listen to these young girls emulating the template you created! We are not worthy and our patience will be rewarded!

Deserve answers?????? :lmao: if you didn't come out of pocket for nothing...you don't deserve shit! Things happen, move on ppl. The continuous whining ain't gone change shit.

No one is whining... As fans and investors, I think answers are appropriate... Again, answers we won't get

so ET and the website said that Janet would be there? I think a lot of assumptions were made and people got into their feelings.

She was in the guest list for the past year and ET said she's being honored by amFAR when her tabloid divorce was happening

janet is always being honored. they never said that she would be the event, that's when assumption rears its ugly head.

This is true. About a month ago I saw video of Malik Yoba at some ceremony, and the interviewer asked him about Janet. He got all excited because he thought she was there. The interviewer told him that she wasn't there, but she was being honored that night. I don't know what she was being honored for but it seems that Janet doesn't show up for a lot of things. But then again what major celebrity does?

• Upvote 1

This is true. About a month ago I saw video of Malik Yoba at some ceremony, and the interviewer asked him about Janet. He got all excited because he thought she was there. The interviewer told him that she wasn't there, but she was being honored that night. I don't know what she was being honored for but it seems that Janet doesn't show up for a lot of things. But then again what major celebrity does?

I never heard of a celeb not showing up to get an honor award unless they are old and sick or it is a razzie award.