JANET NO CALL NO SHOW APPEARANCE AT amFAR Event

HA!

Did anybody from Janet's camp say she was gonna definitely be at the event April 4th, 2014? Did anybody in her camp confirm that she is in Brazil?

I don't think so. It still seems strange she wouldn't be there. It's one of the few occasions that seems almost certain that she'd attend.

HA!

Did anybody from Janet's camp say she was gonna definitely be at the event April 4th, 2014? Did anybody in her camp confirm that she is in Brazil?

No but when is the last time we heard anything from her camp. It sucks because we were waiting for this event for months. I'm starting to think she's not allowed to do certain things. This is some not without my daughter type stuff.

I get the upset.ed.ness...but Ive never been here for hearsay. I only use confirmed receipts when it comes to Janet Jackson or my hopes are never elevated pass 'give a fuck'. I would have loved to see new pics of her, but they will come in time when she has the baby.

What the fuck happened? I have been lurking here in hopes that this was true. This is so disappointing. I really miss Janet. Music has gone to hell, dancing is pretty much non-existent anymore, and nobody out there does it for me at all lately. I sound like an old hag. But I fucking hate these assholes that are out today. It's nothing but gimmick and no fucking talent what so ever. Not even in the dance department. The only one that wowed me was Ciara with "Got Me Good," but that didn't go so far. So I guess its Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry, and Rihanna with their lack of doing shit on stage, and videos full of nothing but blue screen crap. I wish Janet would at least put out some kind of single with a hot ass video. -_-

• Upvote 1

As they should. He needs to stop with the so called "hints" and "exclusive" news. You would think this turd would learn his fuckin lesson by now. My God, he annoys..its apparent he does the shit for attention cause its like he always wants to be the first to "let us in on something" .. let it go and stfu, already

Regardless if Janet was really scheduled to attend or not isn't the issue. Gil needs to be held accountable for always leaking information prematurely. If her team hadn't announced it..then you need to hush the trap. He Keeps Doing this and then wonder why the fans constantly drag him? :blink: Gil places himself in that position.. no one makes him do that. He's responsible for his own actions..he juss needs to stop leaking info before its confirmed. becus he ends up lookin foolish time and time and time again.

So nobody knows the reason yet they run to attack Gil :smh: He is not her keeper. For all anyone knows she coulda planned to go and pulled out.

I think it makes the fans looking pathetic

This

Looks like you're placing the blame on Gil

&That

I mean if he controlled Amfar, sure, but otherwise wasn't the only hint he gave "Looks like I'll be in Brazil for my birthday"? Yet people are acting like he specifically said when she'd be there, what time, and what airport and hotel, it really does make the 1's who are wasting their time blaming HIM specifically look less than smart.

This

&That

I mean if he controlled Amfar, sure, but otherwise wasn't the only hint he gave "Looks like I'll be in Brazil for my birthday"? Yet people are acting like he specifically said when she'd be there, what time, and what airport and hotel, it really does make the 1's who are wasting their time blaming HIM specifically look less than smart.

His birthday is the 8th.. Not sure if that's still applies

His birthday is the 8th.. Not sure if that's still applies

HA! (No lie I just started digging to see when his birthday was), so he might still be there in 2 days...with or without her, but thats seriously all he "leaked" and people have the "right" to go off on him? ugh. Whoever does and their tweets completely neglects to have Amfar's names included has problems, because THEY are the 1's who attached Janet to Brazil. Common damn sense