Lies Heard Around The Web: Janet Set To Divorce

Let's hope this gets a response or is secretly a ploy by Janet's team to get Janet's name out there -_-

February 19, 2014: According to the National Enquirer, Janet Jackson and her husband are getting a divorce, and she's trying to get at his $$.

Her is what they say:

Janet Jackson's marriage to super-wealthy Arab businessman Wissam Al Mana has collapsed, and a source says bitter divorce battle over his billion dollar fortune could be about to explode . . .

"She confided to a few close friends and (her mother) Katherine that she's preparing to leave him. And she's begun calling friends at all hours crying and saying how miserable she is. . .

Janet is getting set to challenge the prenup and demand a flat lump sum payout from his fortune.

http://cdn.mediatake...ab-husband.html

I came across this lie yesterday. Isn't the NE the same magazine who said that Janet was supposed to be getting married in a 20 million dollar ceremony? It also should be noted that this month marks a year that she even confirmed to the public that she was married. Sometimes I think that the media misses Janet too, so they make up lies so that she would have to respond to them.

"The rumours of me and Wissam getting a divorce are simply not true. Last month we were divorced in a quiet, private, and emotional ceremony. Our parting gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities as well as me receiving $500million. I would appreciate that my privacy is respected and that I am allowed this time to record my next album. Love Janet".

:shifty:

• Upvote 3

"The rumours of me and Wissam getting a divorce are simply not true. Last month we were divorced in a quiet, private, and emotional ceremony. Our parting gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities as well as me receiving $500million. I would appreciate that my privacy is respected and that I am allowed this time to record my next album. Love Janet".

Lol! You ain't shit. But knowing Janet she won't respond.

• Upvote 1

You ain't shit for this :lmao:

Janet will never go on a show like Wendell's. Wendell is far to intrusive of a person. She would be bring up all kinds of old shit that Janet wouldn't want to address. Besides Wendell has said some file stuff about Janet and the Jackson family over the years. Latoya has done this show several times, but she'll never get Janet, hell I don't think that Janet even likes her.

Okay this thing is gaining some traction, I see its reported somewhere else too......I think Wendy did make some valid points, we all thought well he's Arab, but was raised in London, funny how they live in Qatar, HIS HOMELAND.....Janet has not been public for a very long time, and it is true in Arab culture women are lower on the pole....I am inclined to believe, Janet is doing what he wants her to and staying in Qatar and not being public, which she may very well be fine with, not being public, but that's not been her life, so now she marries this guy and has an identity that rests on being someone's wife......Im kinda blah about that for Janet

I don't think Janet is someone that will act on someone elses terms. She's been in the industry for too long to become someones puppet. I doubt she would ever let a man walk all over her and change her like that. She's Janet Jackson. She already escaped one Joseph - she know swhat to look out for :umm:

Unless...it's true and this just means we'll get a Control Part deux :excited:

Okay this thing is gaining some traction, I see its reported somewhere else too......I think Wendy did make some valid points, we all thought well he's Arab, but was raised in London, funny how they live in Qatar, HIS HOMELAND.....Janet has not been public for a very long time, and it is true in Arab culture women are lower on the pole....I am inclined to believe, Janet is doing what he wants her to and staying in Qatar and not being public, which she may very well be fine with, not being public, but that's not been her life, so now she marries this guy and has an identity that rests on being someone's wife......Im kinda blah about that for Janet

But they don't solely live in Qatar though. They spend a lot of time in Paris as well. Plus Janet has been going back and forth between Qatar, Paris, and California since they started dating. I honestly don't get why people are surprised she lives in Qatar. Like Wissam's family business is based there so obviously they are going to be there a lot of the time.

I look at it like this Janet can record an album, film a music video, etc. from wherever because of the business she is in. Wissam is a businessman in a family company so obviously it would be harder for him to just up and go whenever and wherever like Janet can. I don't see it any different from Janet moving to Atlanta while she was dating JD. I would think living where Wissam is just more convenient especially because they are married instead of constantly going back in forth between Qatar and California.

• Upvote 3

But they don't solely live in Qatar though. They spend a lot of time in Paris as well. Plus Janet has been going back and forth between Qatar, Paris, and California since they started dating. I honestly don't get why people are surprised she lives in Qatar. Like Wissam's family business is based there so obviously they are going to be there a lot of the time.

I look at it like this Janet can record an album, film a music video, etc. from wherever because of the business she is in. Wissam is a businessman in a family company so obviously it would be harder for him to just up and go whenever and wherever like Janet can. I don't see it any different from Janet moving to Atlanta while she was dating JD. I would think living where Wissam is just more convenient especially because they are married instead of constantly going back in forth between Qatar and California.

I can agree with all of that and you made some very good points, but even when Janet was with JD, even being such a private person, we still saw her, I mean she wasn't just hidden away only to be seen if caught in an airport. Janet still worked while with JD, this is the longest time she has been off the scene ever, I mean since she started a career. I guess in my mind and others Janet could go a long way with her public persona if she showed hey Im still here Im not being controlled I simply choose to do this. If Janet is in Qatar most of the time, then what does she do? I mean is she cooking meals and shit? Im sorry but I kinda believe she's under the influence of someone who probably thinks women have a place and put Janet in hers, sad to think the woman who gave us "Control" doesn't seem to have any now?

the problem with that line is she hasn't