Janet Will Be Featured on Jam/Terry New Album

index_zpsfb3efd5c.jpg

http://mixonline.com...o_the_mix_room/

Coming in the Spring of 2014!!!!

It so happened that Jam and Lewis were in the early stages of their dream project, their own record, celebrating 30 years of making amazing music, with selections from artists they've worked with and important musical moments in their career. Artists like [list of Lessors] and, of course, Janet Jackson. Some unreleased tracks from way back, some all-new, a majority of it analog. Why not go 11.1? Have some fun?

For now, consumers can listen to Zimmer's scores, a handful of demos, and await this month's release of a Dave Stewart video shot in 4k, with an 11.1 Headphone:X mix, with the promise of Jam and Lewis in the spring of 2014. Content is king. Consumers know it. DTS knows it. It's coming.

tumblr_lqja2wJrWB1qf164a_zps61647264.gif

Edited by The Game Network

The keep hope alive part scares me.

I know right! What happened in Jimmy J, Terry L, and Janet relationship as friends. They don't seem to be close anymore. I know that Janet was always closer to Jimmy, but even that relationship seems to be strained. I don't think that they talk to each other like they used to.

I know right! What happened in Jimmy J, Terry L, and Janet relationship as friends. They don't seem to be close anymore. I know that Janet was always closer to Jimmy, but even that relationship seems to be strained. I don't think that they talk to each other like they used to.

It's not strained.. Jimmy confirmed that already..