Janet Shuts Down Divorce Rumors

jarrylf

640_janet_jackson_wissam_al_mana_162637852.jpg

Recent media reports have speculated that Grammy Award winning singer Janet Jackson is separating from her husband Wissam Al Mana.

Entertainment Tonight has reached out to Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana, and has learned, “The rumors about their marriage are a lie. They are very happy and very much together. In fact, the couple has recently purchased an even larger home in New York."

This coming April, Janet Jackson will be traveling to Brazil to continue her work for amfAR [The Foundation for AIDS Research.]

http://www.etonline.com/news/143838_Janet_Jackson_Divorce_Rumor_Refuted/index.html

I love her relationship with ET, and I love ET, cause either they were the only ones smart enough to reach out to her or she trusts them so much that they actually could lol.

Recent media reports have speculated that Grammy Award winning singer Janet Jackson is separating from her husband Wissam Al Mana.

Entertainment Tonight has reached out to Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana, and has learned, “The rumors about their marriage are a lie. They are very happy and very much together. In fact, the couple has recently purchased an even larger home in New York."

This coming April, Janet Jackson will be traveling to Brazil to continue her work for amfAR [The Foundation for AIDS Research.]

http://www.etonline....uted/index.html

I love her relationship with ET, and I love ET, cause either they were the only ones smart enough to reach out to her or she trusts them so much that they actually could lol.

Hi Haters

ihAKe6TMovqKW.gif

• Upvote 2

:umm: ungrateful fans

Janet gives y'all signs of faith and y'all turn it around

Thank you media... For calling onto the goddess.. For we would be in the unknown without it

Awomen

about the album ? I dont care for those comments here either.. I am one of the few not pressed about the music, that woman gave us plenty, I listened to Janet. and the VR last night and was rocking.....I just want Janet the person to be happy.

@Janet4life I too am not rushing the new music because like you said she's given us plenty. Janet has nothing to prove. I want Janet to move on and experience Mother hood, because I have a feeling that she would find the most happiness just being a mother at this point. Do you guys think that 1 more successful album/tour would bring that much happiness to Janet. She's been there and done that now it's time to experience something brand new. I would love to see photos of her and her kids just walking around town.

• Upvote 1

Exactly. And who asked for the next album/era to be a hit? I just want new music...period, and we know she's doing it which is why its making me want it more.

Yes to all of this. I could care less about commercial success at this point, give me great music and I'm good. B)

• Upvote 1

@Janet4life I too am not rushing the new music because like you said she's given us plenty. Janet has nothing to prove. I want Janet to move on and experience Mother hood, because I have a feeling that she would find the most happiness just being a mother at this point. Do you guys think that 1 more successful album/tour would bring that much happiness to Janet. She's been there and done that now it's time to experience something brand new. I would love to see photos of her and her kids just walking around town.

If she hasn't had any by now she's not having any and I hope to god when she's interviewed they don't ask her about this a thousand times