Janet fans and non fans go in on Beyonce due to Makael's shade to Janet and Mariah on The Scorpion Show

JoeJoe

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if he is fat I would suggest you not touch him. Fat people aren't good at cleaning themselves and tend to have germs. :coffee:

nuk he'll be @ the meet&greet in newyork

He stans for Gaga now?

gags was on the show 2 or 3 times

He stans for Gaga now?

the only reason why he is stanning for Gaga like that because her manager is helping him get his own show you girls are gonna hate him even more skorpion is in talks to have a web base talk show real soon and tony braxton's sister helped him out she's married to lady Gaga's manager (the power of you tube)

the only reason why he is stanning for Gaga like that because her manager is helping him get his own show you girls are gonna hate him even more skorpion is in talks to have a web base talk show real soon and tony braxton's sister helped him out she's married to lady Gaga's manager (the power of you tube)

MY GOD IS HE REALLY BOUT TO BLOW UP LIKE THAT?????? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Im not tryna hate but I could think of so many other ppl with youtube "shows" that could use that sort of help and push

yup he's about to blow up. Kevins really nice in person 2

but makel didnt even like lady gaga from what i rember untill she was on the show

stop playin boi :blink::lmao:

MY GOD IS HE REALLY BOUT TO BLOW UP LIKE THAT?????? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Im not tryna hate but I could think of so many other ppl with youtube "shows" that could use that sort of help and push

tony braxton's sister loves him

she and her husband hooked him up he was in California signing the deal the show might be done in NYC be on the look out and do you know how much money he gets a month for doing you tube videos the boy is getting paid

tony braxton's sister loves him

she and her husband hooked him up he was in California signing the deal the show might be done in NYC be on the look out and do you know how much money he gets a month for doing you tube videos the boy is getting paid

ive been meaning to make a thread about the money youtube partners make :shifty:

ive been meaning to make a thread about the money youtube partners make :shifty:

they make coins once you join the you tube partners you get paid for every view you get and you get even more money for the thumbs up and down button dont be no fool Kevin got lucky and to be honest his video are good him and Makael have some good debates and they just dont talk about music they talk about anything that is hot at the moment and I guess people can connect with him he just your average guy

Kevin has always been nice but Makael on the other hand is another story what do you expect from a young Beyonce stan they hate on everyone but there Queen

makel is coo sometimes only sometimes

they make coins once you join the you tube partners you get paid for every view you get and you get even more money for the thumbs up and down button dont be no fool Kevin got lucky and to be honest his video are good him and Makael have some good debates and they just dont talk about music they talk about anything that is hot at the moment and I guess people can connect with him he just your average guy

yup lucky them i cant hate on em.

plus the partners have gotten free macbooks, flip cams and lots of other free shit

fucking shaycarl has half a million subscribers he makes six fucking figures now :mellow:

somebody hand me my web cam :devil:

makel is coo sometimes only sometimes

yup lucky them i cant hate on em.

plus the partners have gotten free macbooks, flip cams and lots of other free shit

fucking shaycarl has half a million subscribers he makes six fucking figures now :mellow:

somebody hand me my web cam :devil:

:mellow:

*registers for youtube partnership immediately*

:mellow:

I've only watched those two turds twice....The second time was when Skorpion had the nerve to say that Janet was too fat at the AMA awards and needed to lose weight. That was all it took. And I couldn't even get mad. I just tuned out and still wonder why those two fucks are given any kind of attention.

Im with SOB on this one ...WTF did Tamar see that was so damn special from any other gay dude that has a youtube channel?

Im really stunned by this news ...

why so shocked to be honest they are very entertaining and they keep it real if you like it or not i'm so shocked that you guys are stunned by this news when half of the people on here swear their word is the right word kind of doubled standard dont you think ;)

plus you dont sign up for it they will come to you and ask you i love your vids but they wont count

They have come to me...for my vogue videos, lol...but I haven't applied because of all the Janet stuff on my channel. I know I wouldn't make partner. lol

Also, I read that if they go through all your vids and see the copyrighted material they can terminate your account. :unsure:

I'm glad you like my vids though. :blush:

why so shocked to be honest they are very entertaining and they keep it real if you like it or not i'm so shocked that you guys are stunned by this news when half of the people on here swear their word is the right word kind of doubled standard dont you think ;)

I use to like their show... Mainly due to the ignorance in the background. Then they kept constantly talking about Bey and I slowly stopped watching as much as before. Then it was Gaga and Bey and I quickly stopped watching. I'm happy for Kevin though.

I've only watched those two turds twice....The second time was when Skorpion had the nerve to say that Janet was too fat at the AMA awards and needed to lose weight. That was all it took. And I couldn't even get mad. I just tuned out and still wonder why those two fucks are given any kind of attention.

That's when I slowly stopped. The funny thing is a few videos before that they were getting on Janet about losing weight for projects and gaining on her down time...and they said she should perform and tour overweight.

I use to like their show... Mainly due to the ignorance in the background. Then they kept constantly talking about Bey and I slowly stopped watching as much as before. Then it was Gaga and Bey and I quickly stopped watching. I'm happy for Kevin though.

i think that's the best part of the show what's going on in the ghetto home it's like 20 people that live there :lmao:

Archived