Janet fans and non fans go in on Beyonce due to Makael's shade to Janet and Mariah on The Scorpion Show

JoeJoe

These are just a few I copied and pasted lol

HOLD UP!!! Makael is always going in on some other artist, but when people go in beyonces lying, fake, overrated ass he has a heart attack!!!

Jerzee529 11 hours ago 2

LOL the Janet fans are going in!

cyn19love 1 day ago 2

@patr1ckk3ll3y plenty of people can sing circles around Janet but thats about it. Same as plenty of people can sing better than Beyonce... like Jennifer Hudson did at the Oscars

joetj 1 day ago

Janet the Queen of Whispers? We all know Janet can sing if she wants to. Don't make me go in on Beyonce...Queen of Thievery and image stealing and being unoriginal. When Beyonce sells 100million records during her SOLO career and breaks Janet's attendance records for sellout shows then let's talk.

joetj 2 days ago 26

um Imma need makael to stop throwing so much shade to janet...she paved the way for a lot of female artist including the one you sooooo much stan for.

tmgnyaface 2 days ago 10

I really enjoy your vids, but all of this partiality and disrespect of certain artists is getting to be a pretty big turnoff. All of this praise for Beyonce, yet putting down Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey, is sickening. It's going on all the time now. We all have our favorites, plus those we don't care for, but it's an issue on almost every video now. I hope you guys start to ease up, for the good of your show and viewers.

Just found an old video from them having a debate

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See..I dont even wanna watch this shit..I can tell Imma get pissed off just from the comments. Most of the time ppl who go in on certain artists be muthafukaz who dont know their history,havent done their research or doesnt know the depth of that particular artist. They just judge whats on surface..

See..I dont even wanna watch this shit..I can tell Imma get pissed off just from the comments. Most of the time ppl who go in on certain artists be muthafukaz who dont know their history,havent done their research or doesnt know the depth of that particular artist. They just judge whats on surface..

Children

i was gonna bring this up the other day but changed my mind.

i think he feels some type of way bcuz the tours not flopping

Yeah and he don't wanna see how Janet is gonna be 45 soon and still doin' the damn thang and at that age who know's if Beyonce will still be around. He try throwing shade at her all the time and he even tried it with Mariah this time although I could care less about her :rolleyes: I love how people started goin' in on Beyonce and I know he saw them comments

Yeah and he don't wanna see how Janet is gonna be 45 soon and still doin' the damn thang and at that age who know's if Beyonce will still be around. He try throwing shade at her all the time and he even tried it with Mariah this time although I could care less about her :rolleyes: I love how people started goin' in on Beyonce and I know he saw them comments

if i ever see him in shampoo ill punch him in the face for u lol :whistle:

This is why I just can't with some of these new kids (even though Makael's ass is probably like 25 or older, lol), they just have no damn respect. Growing up I may have stanned hard for Janet, but I knew and/or learned about history. The artists that came before Janet and paved the way for her success. I admired, love, and respected those artists... now it seems everybody is all about who's "in" right at this moment. I know it's always been that way to extent, but it just feels like it's gotten worse over time.

BTW, I haven't seen the The Skorpion Show in years (and I plan to keep it that way lol)

i was gonna bring this up the other day but changed my mind.

i think he feels some type of way bcuz the tours not flopping

He actually feels some type of way because he a flop in real life. Have you seen him at shampoo? Last time I seen him his fat ass was alone in the corner looking dumb and bloated. I don't know why people on here or peeps on the internet give him that much attention.

I have no clue what the "girls" see in these two Wendy Williams, wannabe knockoffs. I just crack up when people actually pay attention to these idiots and actually care about what they have to say. They are nothing but stans like the rest of em.

The funny thing is in real life no one pays attention to them I seen them in the club.

why do you guys even get upset when anyone say anything negative about Janet no shade but you guys hate on everyone else but then when it's thrown back in your face you cry wolf for #1 you guys know your history with out Janet there would be no others and fuck these blog sissies like they rule the world Makael wouldn't know real talent he's only 21 years old what do you expect he never knew what Janet was when she was at her greatness

why do you guys even get upset when anyone say anything negative about Janet no shade but you guys hate on everyone else but then when it's thrown back in your face you cry wolf for #1 you guys know your history with out Janet there would be no others and fuck these blog sissies like they rule the world Makael wouldn't know real talent he's only 21 years old what do you expect he never knew what Janet was when she was at her greatness

*hi fives*

He actually feels some type of way because he a flop in real life. Have you seen him at shampoo? Last time I seen him his fat ass was alone in the corner looking dumb and bloated. I don't know why people on here or peeps on the internet give him that much attention.

You talking about Makael right? :unsure:

I thought Whorpion was a Janet stan? :unsure:

he is...didn't you watch the video yellow? He was taking up for her :mellow:

Why somebody getting mad on youtube just cause they tried goin' in on Janet and I said Beyonce lipsynched Single Ladies at the MTV Awards? :lol:

Beyonce did not lip sycnh at the MTV awards back in 2009 for your info you dumbfuck!!! Its not Bey's fault that she sang janet into a wall!!

makael is 21 and already going bald he wears those hot ass skullcaps in the summer :coffee:

:lol:

No darkie..I'm late like you now.. >_<

don't do it :umm:

Archived