Janet fans and non fans go in on Beyonce due to Makael's shade to Janet and Mariah on The Scorpion Show

JoeJoe

i think that's the best part of the show what's going on in the ghetto home it's like 20 people that live there :lmao:

when his show takes off they gotta have momma skorpian on atleast once a week i love when she goes off :lmao:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm down Slo...lol...dont get me wrong.Skorp DOES indeed go in on muthafukaz when they pop off about Janet..I just dont understand him giving them that exposure to do so ...its like ...why? If thats ur favorite artist..its bound to get combative.

That fat sloppy bitch went off on Janet a couple times before..

i gives a damn i'd whoop his ass too...dont matter

lol

Since Skorp is such a Janet STAN Im surprised he be having so many ppl on his show that be dissing her ass..I wish a muthafuka would on MY SHOW. Im not gonna give you a platform to clown my fav artist.PERIOD

We'd be done starting scrappin..knocking over cams and computers...fuck the dumb shit :mellow:

well he doesn't necessarily know when and if they're gonna diss her.

the only reason why he is stanning for Gaga like that because her manager is helping him get his own show you girls are gonna hate him even more skorpion is in talks to have a web base talk show real soon and tony braxton's sister helped him out she's married to lady Gaga's manager (the power of you tube)

umma need you to spell that right :umm:

I think he's gonna do well i just hope none of the skeleton videos pop out he use to be a regular on nude Africa and xtube a couple of years ago :lmao:

oh yes i rember the nude africa pics :whistle:

why?

janet cancled

was he crying?

you remember how everyone turned on Janet on the forum when she canceled the rest of the tour :lmao:

it didn't bother me she made it to Jersey :w00t:

2mm74hx.gif

didnt bother me much either bcuz i still had my tickets for the ny show where we had a good time

Archived