Janet performing at the Billboard Awards???

Shawn1814

The OTHER site said she was presenting JLo with her award.. If anything I would think it would be to introduce whatever they have planned for MJ..

Unless Janet plans on hitting Consuelow with it then she better NOT :umm:

• Upvote 1

Unless Janet plans on hitting Consuelow with it then she better NOT :umm:

Unless Consuelow gets the award from one of her ex boo's and then presents the award to Janet and says "I wouldn't be anything without this woman"...then yeah I hope it doesn't happen.

Unless Consuelow gets the award from one of her ex boo's and then presents the award to Janet and says "I wouldn't be anything without this woman"...then yeah I hope it doesn't happen.

And then proceeds to clean up BBMA it's bathrooms

Q6m2kVU.gif

• Upvote 3

......Twitter is blowing UP! WOW... I don't want my hopes up yet tho

don't do it. Janet might be on Skype somewhere and Wissam allowed her 1 minute to state her piece about how significant her brother is to pop culture and then its back to being held captive. -_-

Some people are saying that she is in Paris with her ... how do i put this... "choreographer" (GIl), so she might be preparing something more then just presenting no? :unsure:

Gil is visiting her, along with her makeup artist (forgot his name) but that could be for a birthday celebration

Lemme restate that.. Gil and Janet's makeup artist* are in Paris this week, together (they flew together)