Janet performing at the Billboard Awards???

Shawn1814

This is Bu & Rey's fault for not believing in the Goddess -_-

Shall we say a prayer?

Let's all turn our Bibes to Chapter 7.. Paragraph 11

-_- Bow your heads... "Everywhere I go, every smile I see.. I know you, Janet, are there.. Smiling back at me.. Dancing in moonlight.. I know you, Janet, are busy.. But I can see your star.. Shining down on us"

• Upvote 2

Shall we say a prayer?

-_- Bow your heads... "Everywhere I go, every smile I see.. I know you, Janet, are there.. Smiling back at me.. Dancing in moonlight.. I know you, Janet, are busy.. But I can see your star.. Shining down on us"

This is clearly Jimmy's fault for not confirming it. Since he didn't do it, Wissam didn't sign the authorization papers and Janet wasn't allowed to leave the country -_-

Shall we say a prayer?

We didn't do anything, but show that you can't believe everything you hear. If it didn't come from the woman upstairs or one of her actual messengers then don't believe it. Faith without common sense is dead.

• Upvote 1

Well der

You're lack of faith in Janet's return is what you and Bu share.

I didn't believe this which Is why I didn't post the thread :umm: I seen the thread on J|X forum before Blatin posted it here lol

So? It has nothing to do with whether or not she comes back. He and I could both be wrong. lol

You started with Bu and I in here, though. :rolleyes:

Blaming me and Rey because we keep it real and don't allow ourselves to be put in a position where we'll be disappointed? Goodbye -_-.

I know she'll come back but i'll only believe something that comes from her...if she then disappoints then damn.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate the fact some people think getting the latest "ho" producer is a good thing. I hope Janet does the exact opposite.

Trust a Try ALONE is enough to prove he is capable of making genius with her. Producers like him, Jam and Lewis don't have a signature sound, which is good. They could still make something fresh.

That show sucked, Janet could have saved it. :sigh:

Honestly, now I wish Janet would have performed at this year's award show. It was HORRIBLE and she would have saved it.

I only tolerated Jennifer Lopez, Ricky Martin, Iggy Azalea, John Legend, Lorde, and MJ.

That's being extremely generous. All the performances were blah, predictable,same ol same ol, basic and another blah. MJ certainly brought a whole nother excitement and energy to the show. Jlo was a hugeeeeee let down. She didn't even murder the stage..not even a small fraction of how she usually does, I was shocked cuz I always look forward to her.. Ricky Martin, ha ...same performance he's been doin since 99' ..and the others don't even deserve a mention. Not one memorable performance outside the King Of Holograms. :lol:

That's being extremely generous. All the performances were blah, predictable,same ol same ol, basic and another blah. MJ certainly brought a whole nother excitement and energy to the show. Jlo was a hugeeeeee let down. She didn't even murder the stage..not even a small fraction of how she usually does, I was shocked cuz I always look forward to her.. Ricky Martin, ha ...same performance he's been doin since 99' ..and the others don't even deserve a mention. Not one memorable performance outside the King Of Holograms. :lol:

I am being VERY generous...maybe I need to change the word "enjoy" to "tolerable".

The level of excitement Janet gives me and the energy that she performs with is much different that what I saw at the BBMA. None of them touched that!

"All Of Me" is so nice live. Jennifer's performance was suitable for the song. I liked Lorde's new single. Ricky Martin was just giving me face and body as always. I personally just love Iggy Azalea, she's my favorite new artist. :)