Media Reporting That Janet was Suppose to Perform with MJ Hologram

Janet is her own persona, her own fame, her own stardom, she made hits on her own, she became one of the top females ever, she doesn't need to help the estate milk MJ ...and honestly that shit was kinda fucking creepy, like um he aint really there, and its not due to a schedule conflict.

• Upvote 2

Janet is her own persona, her own fame, her own stardom, she made hits on her own, she became one of the top females ever, she doesn't need to help the estate milk MJ ...and honestly that shit was kinda fucking creepy, like um he aint really there, and its not due to a schedule conflict.

This!

By doing the performance Janet would have appeared desperate for attention. Hell most of Mj Stan seemed to hate it. Its sad the way they are milking this man's image and likeness. It must be painful for the family.

This!

By doing the performance Janet would have appeared desperate for attention. Hell most of Mj Stan seemed to hate it. Its sad the way they are milking this man's image and likeness. It must be painful for the family.

Janet has so much more than so many ever respected, she never hit back to anyone, that hit, she in that has so much power, I mean when you think about what has came Janet's way, the best and worst, she said at the most, "I've already done what they are doing".....I watch how Rihanna acts....bitch on wheels, and some folks celebrate that, Janet never came like that and yet she was way bigger, she wasnt a flat out bitch
  • Upvote 1

Janet has so much more than so many ever respected, she never hit back to anyone, that hit, she in that has so much power, I mean when you think about what has came Janet's way, the best and worst, she said at the most, "I've already done what they are doing".....I watch how Rihanna acts....bitch on wheels, and some folks celebrate that, Janet never came like that and yet she was way bigger, she wasnt a flat out bitch

And you see that why I was always such a fan of Janet's. You never hear her talk shit about other artist(well except for Madonna and that's because Madonna started that shit). She is always so poised and elegant. She's not a media whore and she was never mixed up in the world of drugs. Whitney was a druggie( God bless her soul). Madonna is a Bitch who has fucked her way to the top. And I have always just hated Mariah's character.

The VMAs tribute >>> everything else.

The only reason Janet would need to do another MJ tribute is to top the VMAs, which will be impossible. It happened at the right time with the right emotion and it'll take a lot to top that!

• Upvote 1