In this scenario, what would you do?

Bailey

Or I'm wondering if you bitches was the one booed up with a cheater and you were supposed to be in a relationship..... :shifty: don't be mad the other man, be mad at that mofo that "vowed" to love u

My philosophy on that is I only get mad at the other guy when he KNOWS the women/man im with is with me/someone, I DONT PLAY THAT, youknew when you know what you were doing you have fault. Now I've been in the situation where I hooked up with a girl and thought she was single, and it went pretty far for a good while and then I found out she wasn't that she was actually engaged on top of being in a relationship. In that scenerio I don't think I or anyone in my position can really be at fault, it means me & the person they're with are the victims.

that's what Im saying ...if you met a dude, and he hollering at you, that tell me something game, cause if he was not single he shouldn't be acting like he is, that's still on him, Im not asking oh you got a man, from jump? It don't work like that

But you should know MOST guys flirt, in a relationship or not. So 1 way or another 1 should not jump to conclusions based off of behavior.

The excuses... The excuses. Yall do yall. :lol: have at it..I give up -_- With men...Guilty until proven innocent. Like that saying goes expect the worst but hope for the best. You don't put NOTHING pass a man. It's so many ppl i have ran across, and thought "oh, they are so cool" ...."oh, they are so nice" ...."I can't tell he's an str8 honest type"

And then WHAT HAPPENS???? Once you lift the curtain, you found out he's like the majority. I'm not saying all men are foul but all men have the capacity to be slick....which is why I said you have to be CAUTIOUS. Play your position well , dnt get played cuz your juss not "jumping to any conclusions" ...those are the ones that get suckered

Bu, you being single doesn't mean you can't have morals about this sort of situation :lol: You're on the right track wit ur train of thought. What they are doin is enabling a man to cheat no materr if they knew the person was taken or learned later.. if you still messing with him After u found out..thennnnn ur a sideline. Point. Blank. Period ...no way around it.

Like Iyanla say "Let's call a Thing A THING, PPL!!!" lol

Bu, you being single doesn't mean you can't have morals about this sort of situation :lol: You're on the right track wit ur train of thought. What they are doin is enabling a man to cheat no materr if they knew the person was taken or learned later.. if you still messing with him After u found out..thennnnn ur a sideline. Point. Blank. Period ...no way around it.

Like Iyanla say "Let's call a Thing A THING, PPL!!!" lol

:asham:. By asking "how would you feel if your man cheated on you"...you get the answer to what should be done in this scenario imo. And those people have a special song for them

I'm all reading here is how bad the single guy is....nothing about the actual cheater like he did nothing wrong, where's the songs about cheaters?I feel this thread was all throwing out judging and talk about having morals, in a situation that's just sex, which makes me wonder how evolved to today's reality you folks are or aren't?

I'm all reading here is how bad the single guy is....nothing about the actual cheater like he did nothing wrong, where's the songs about cheaters?I feel this thread was all throwing out judging and talk about having morals, in a situation that's just sex, which makes me wonder how evolved to today's reality you folks are or aren't?

Here's a song for you

as you think ....but no it's not, if any of what you folks think were really true, you would address the cheater too

He is in the wrong but that doesn't excuse you of your behaviors

I'm still not certain why you would pursue a married man with child.. Don't boast and brag about being a sideline... They're sex life may be dull but that doesn't mean you should come in, secretly, to help him.. It shows your character.. You would rather settle for being #2... and that's not fulfilling at all.. I'm not sure what you get out of it besides a load :unsure:

I'm still not certain why you would pursue a married man with child.. Don't boast and brag about being a sideline... They're sex life may be dull but that doesn't mean you should come in, secretly, to help him.. It shows your character.. You would rather settle for being #2... and that's not fulfilling at all.. I'm not sure what you get out of it besides a load :unsure:

we fuck....that's it ....or did you guys stop having sex with anyone unless their single and available which explains why you're all in satisfying relationships right?

what are we sharing?After a decade together I doubt they fuck

So that makes it ok? Cheaters are always in the wrong. Never did I think I'd quote Tyler but he was kinda on point.... "The person you are with only gives you 80% of what you need. Along comes somebody offering the 20% you're not getting, and it looks really tempting. You could take that extra 20%, but in the long run you'll lose that 80%, then you're stuck with just that 20%."

did I pursue him? Or did he pursue me?

we fuck....that's it ....or did you guys stop having sex with anyone unless their single and available which explains why you're all in satisfying relationships right?

But you're not in one either :umm:

So that makes it ok? Cheaters are always in the wrong. Never did I think I'd quote Tyler but he was kinda on point.... "The person you are with only gives you 80% of what you need. Along comes somebody offering the 20% you're not getting, and it looks really tempting. You could take that extra 20%, but in the long run you'll lose that 80%, then you're stuck with just that 20%."

No he has 100% he's not letting go of his 80 for anything ....he wants his 20 too

No he has 100% he's not letting go of his 80 for anything ....he wants his 20 too

If he has 100% then he wouldn't "want" you. I think you're trying to come up with ways to make yourself seem like what you're doing is right when in my humble opinion, it doesn't seem right to me (and clearly some others too).