In this scenario, what would you do?

Bailey

Okay so hot guy has a bf, hot guy cheats on bf with you, you're the fuck bud, the one he likes inside him. You fucked him many times  over several years. He has taken you to his mansion where he lives with the bf and adopted child they have. Now bare in mind no one has feelings to date the other, which is how it works over so many years. One day you see the house and you ask yourself, what it would be like to have a dude you're with and it's cool.....BUT this obviously isn't that guy because you're either his whore, or his cheated on bf, that has no knowledge of what's going down.  I dont think being either guy is appealing......tell me your thoughts? The sex is banging, even after all these years, despite his lil cum quick issue :filenails:

Well as the sideline ho with no expectation/ambition for a promotion I'd say you have it made.

Just make sure you always wrap it up... Sounds like this guy is like a citi bike :coffee:

I need the people to see reality and the big picture not some fantasy everything is perfectly done.....lets not pretend beyond the sex theres nothing....fine...but the sex aint bad, except he does cum quick... :sigh:  I suppose where I am is after not having sex forever you kinda think to yourself why pass on some good ass if you can hit it and quit it? But there's always that well shouldn't you be the married one living with some guy? Not the 1-hour whore

No.

You're just his piece of meat... His sex slave.. He's done with you in 10 minutes than back to whatever hole you crawled from

Personally, I rather be alone than an unfaithful man's bitch

you sound like it's all one-sided, its not, you get off too, and you like it..... a lot :shifty:

I need the people to see reality and the big picture not some fantasy everything is perfectly done.....lets not pretend beyond the sex theres nothing....fine...but the sex aint bad, except he does cum quick... :sigh: I suppose where I am is after not having sex forever you kinda think to yourself why pass on some good ass if you can hit it and quit it? But there's always that well shouldn't you be the married one living with some guy? Not the 1-hour whore

Funny how you want people to see the reality and the big-picture of you being a sex doll.. I think I speak for most when I say, you aren't apart of this big picture.

and what us the other guy? He getting fucked

Not as badly as you. Remember they have a child and probably a pet.. And you are just a toy

You know what boys do with their toys when they're done with them or a new one comes along? Sit the old toys in a box and drive off (Toy Story reference)

Enjoy the ride while it lasts Bailey... Bc it won't last

Well as the sideline ho with no expectation/ambition for a promotion I'd say you have it made.

Just make sure you always wrap it up... Sounds like this guy is like a citi bike :coffee:

so its back to my focus? Im focused on what is rather than what could be meaning find what u really want...but that's so hard

Okay so hot guy has a bf, hot guy cheats on bf with you, you're the fuck bud, the one he likes inside him. You fucked him many times  over several years. He has taken you to his mansion where he lives with the bf and adopted child they have. Now bare in mind no one has feelings to date the other, which is how it works over so many years. One day you see the house and you ask yourself, what it would be like to have a dude you're with and it's cool.....BUT this obviously isn't that guy because you're either his whore, or his cheated on bf, that has no knowledge of what's going down.  I dont think being either guy is appealing......tell me your thoughts? The sex is banging, even after all these years, despite his lil cum quick issue :filenails:

what do you mean his "cum quick" issue? Aren't you the top? If so why are you worried about him cumming quick? Anyway if I was with a fuck buddy and found them hot enough yes i'd keep sleeping with them. It ain't my problem if they cheat cause whether its with me or somebody else they're still cheating. What I don't expect is for them to think I can't be with nobody else but them if all we are is fuck buddies

• Upvote 1

what do you mean his "cum quick" issue? Aren't you the top? If so why are you worried about him cumming quick? Anyway if I was with a fuck buddy and found them hot enough yes i'd keep sleeping with them. It ain't my problem if they cheat cause whether its with me or somebody they're still cheating. What I don't expect is for them to think I can't be with nobody else but them if all we are is fuck buddies

I put the head in and he starts precumming...today he just couldn't stop it, so he came like immediately.....problem is as a top I know once a bottom cums Im outta the ass, he cant keeep me in....and that's a problem cause Im just getting started :shifty:  ...oh he likes to hear my fantasies, he likes to hear them in detail, one time he rode a dildo on the bathroom floor just listening to me tell him about fucking a guy

I put the head in and he starts precumming...today he just couldn't stop it, so he came like immediately.....problem is as a top I know once a bottom cums Im outta the ass, he cant keeep me in....and that's a problem cause Im just getting started :shifty:  ...oh he likes to hear my fantasies, he likes to hear them in detail, one time he rode a dildo on the bathroom floor just listening to me tell him about fucking a guy

janethuh.jpg

Anyway not all bottoms are finished once they nut.

Some find pleasure in being able to making the top cum even if they came before the top did.

I guess ppl don't believe in karma these dayz. Yall make sleeping with somebody's man sound so 'normal' and just so nonchalant about it. I don't judge, but its always boggled my mind of what's the appeal of a taken man. That instantly turns me off if I learn of you having a significant other. I've never thrived off that "excitement" of sleeping wit someone's man but I'm aware for those who do, it intensifies the whole act of it, making the sex even more hot. Im drawn to other things that are forbidden, but yall not ready for dat so I'll keep my mouth closed :shifty: lol

• Upvote 3

I guess ppl don't believe in karma these dayz. Yall make sleeping with somebody's man sound so 'normal' and just so nonchalant about it. I don't judge, but its always boggled my mind of what's the appeal of a taken man. That instantly turns me off if I learn of you having a significant other. I've never thrived off that "excitement" of sleeping wit someone's man but I'm aware for those who do, it intensifies the whole act of it, making the sex even more hot. Im drawn to other things that are forbidden, but yall not ready for dat so I'll keep my mouth closed :shifty: lol

What you're saying assumes that people know they're sleeping with someone's man, when I met him we met to hook up, when one hooks up it's never about anything other than sex, only after sometime did he confide in me who he was and what was going on, he would say things like "well I don't know what he does when Im not around either and Im sure he does" I don't know what to make of that, what I can say is I enjoy the sex, the fact he has a man is only additional info not relevant to the fact we just have sex

Is this the same Dayz from Twitter? Because...  :unsure:

Is this the same Dayz from Twitter? Because... :unsure:

Excuse me... The ending of what I posted is a true representation of the Dayz on Twitter :lol: but the first part of what I said does not contradict ANYTHING that I have said on Twitter. I've even said that stuff on Twitter.. Lamont quit tryna start shit :lol:

What you're saying assumes that people know they're sleeping with someone's man, when I met him we met to hook up, when one hooks up it's never about anything other than sex, only after sometime did he confide in me who he was and what was going on, he would say things like "well I don't know what he does when Im not around either and Im sure he does" I don't know what to make of that, what I can say is I enjoy the sex, the fact he has a man is only additional info not relevant to the fact we just have sex

Listen.. I'm the last dude to try and act like Mother Teresa ..so I dnt wanna go back & forth like I'm judging. I'm juss speaking for ME and what doesn't work for ME ..

BUT for you to say him having a man is NOT relevant to you all having sex is beyond speechless. How is it not? Yes, there a ton of men who lie and act as if they are single but then u either discover and/or they end up telling you, they are involved. But if you made the choice to still fuck them regardless...OWN THAT. Don't excuse it away with that "if it wasn't me it would be somebody else" stuff that sidelines like to use. And that means what? It doesn't lessen how it makes you look or makes this situation "okay" or "fair enough". Just OWN your shit as a grown man w/o excuses (I'm not saying u, juss sidelines in general).

Everybody is different.. I've never been nobody's sideline cuz I think too much of myself to be sum dudes side piece.. but I have friends who are like you and other ppl. I dnt judge cuz I'm fucked up in other departments. So let's not make this a bickering war over a topic cuz its truly not.

• Upvote 4