In this scenario, what would you do?

Bailey

In one person....I wish had more relationships under your belt, its not uncommon for gay men to be in open relationships

If it's an open relationship then that's a whole other game...but I got the impression the other dude doesn't know you're fucking his man which is what cheating is...and thus wrong

we fuck....that's it ....or did you guys stop having sex with anyone unless their single and available which explains why you're all in satisfying relationships right?

What?! That doesn't make sense at all... Sex is sex.. Sex ≠ relationship.. I don't get the correlation between 'sex' and 'satisfying relationships' you tried to make

No he has 100% he's not letting go of his 80 for anything ....he wants his 20 too

no one has 100%

What?! That doesn't make sense at all... Sex is sex.. Sex ≠ relationship.. I don't get the correlation between 'sex' and 'satisfying relationships' you tried to make

no one has 100%

Im saying if you guys have whatever when u do, is it always some 100% available guy to you? and if so then why are you still single? Why not just marry that dude? If sex was dependent on the other being this or that a lot of gay guys would never get laid

Im saying if you guys have whatever when u do, is it always some 100% available guy to you? and if so then why are you still single? Why not just marry that dude? If sex was dependent on the other being this or that a lot of gay guys would never get laid

From the best of my knowledge, I've only had sexual relations with single men.. unless they lied to me.. That's not my problem no longer

One benefit of being single is so I can have sex with other single men without hurting someone else.. I don't want to date every man I put my penis in.. What sense does that make?

• Upvote 1

From the best of my knowledge, I've only had sexual relations with single men..

One benefit of being single is so I can have sex with other men without hurting someone else.. I don't want to date every man I put my penis in.. What sense does that make?

I wouldn't either, BUT that's only to the best of your knowledge ...you sir probably was someone's sideline and didn't know it :filenails:

I wouldn't either, BUT that's only to the best of your knowledge ...you sir probably was someone's sideline and didn't know it :filenails:

Not knowing yet fucking a taken man....and knowing yet still fucking are two different things -_-

Nope because I ask before I poke bc I have issues with sharing. I can say this... In 2014, I haven't been someone's sideline..

Not knowing yet fucking a taken man....and knowing yet still fucking are two different things -_-

Yes.. Bailey knew he was taken with child and still settled

we fuck....that's it ....or did you guys stop having sex with anyone unless their single and available which explains why you're all in satisfying relationships right?

I did, you have to confirm that your single before I'll even let you kiss me, and if you're lying oh fuckin well, Im not to blame at all. If you flat out tell me that you're in a relationship, the most of a fuck you'll be given is a hug goodbye at the end of presumably our 1st & last date/meeting

From the best of my knowledge, I've only had sexual relations with single men.. unless they lied to me.. That's not my problem no longer

One benefit of being single is so I can have sex with other single men without hurting someone else.. I don't want to date every man I put my penis in.. What sense does that make?

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREACH!

• Upvote 1

that's what Im saying ...if you met a dude, and he hollering at you, that tell me something game, cause if he was not single he shouldn't be acting like he is, that's still on him, Im not asking oh you got a man, from jump? It don't work like that

exactly. A guy shouldn't be talking to me or trying to get at me if he seeing somebody. I'm not that invested with him that much at the start to wanna know if he's talking to someone else. Especially not when it's our first time meeting each other

The excuses... The excuses. Yall do yall. :lol: have at it..I give up -_- With men...Guilty until proven innocent. Like that saying goes expect the worst but hope for the best. You don't put NOTHING pass a man. It's so many ppl i have ran across, and thought "oh, they are so cool" ...."oh, they are so nice" ...."I can't tell he's an str8 honest type"

And then WHAT HAPPENS???? Once you lift the curtain, you found out he's like the majority. I'm not saying all men are foul but all men have the capacity to be slick....which is why I said you have to be CAUTIOUS. Play your position well , dnt get played cuz your juss not "jumping to any conclusions" ...those are the ones that get suckered

unh unh dayz you can't be doing that. You can't say you can't put nothing past a man. Women do it to. My homegirl at work is married and I met her husband and everything, but yet she's cheating with our co-worker Chad. She tells me when they argue, tells me when they had sex, and everything. I just keep it to myself. In my head I be thinking "Ooo you just some nasty fish ain't you, but you still my girl tho." Her man looks better than Chad and played football. Anyway last month she found out he was cheating on her as well. They hadn't even been married 3 months. Anyway yeah women do it too. IDK how many times I can tell you i've been hit on by women who I know for a fact are seeing someone else but they just don't know I don't like tuna fish  :coffee:

I was wrong in all this, not ask him the questions, to act like I didn't know once I knew, and now its like "dude you ever feel guilty?" he says yea, so Im like fuck we can't keep doing it, bare in mind I rarely see him, we first met back when I drove a convertible in like 2006

I was wrong in all this, not ask him the questions, to act like I didn't know once I knew, and now its like "dude you ever feel guilty?" he says yea, so Im like fuck we can't keep doing it, bare in mind I rarely see him, we first met back when I drove a convertible in like 2006

yeah he feels guilty cause he knows he's doing wrong. Now i'ma ask you this. Were you two messing around before he got with his dude? If yes I wouldn't consider you a side piece. If my ex gets with someone else and he still hits me up to kick it i'ma kick it with him if I feel like it. I wouldn't consider myself a side piece cause i'm simply someone he loves and obviously someone he likes to have sex with. Love + good sex is fine with me whether we're together or not. Notice i'm talking about my ex not some random dude

yeah he feels guilty cause he knows he's doing wrong. Now i'ma ask you this. Were you two messing around before he got with his dude? If yes I wouldn't consider you a side piece. If my ex gets with someone else and he still hits me up to kick it i'ma kick it with him if I feel like it. I wouldn't consider myself a side piece cause i'm simply someone he loves and obviously someone he likes to have sex with. Love + good sex is fine with me whether we're together or not. Notice i'm talking about my ex not some random dude

Its been so long ago I met him, he didn't have a kid then, maybe the day he told me he had one, which shocked the shit outta me, maybe what he was trying to tell me was he was doing wrong and feeling it, maybe he needed someone to tell him I won't do it again. Today's text messaging was different I came right out and asked him "okay so open or not does he know" and he said no, and then I asked do you feel guilty? he said yea I do feel guilty but then says he has free time next week

I don't think I can claim this guy as anything but random, despite years of sex, Ive never eaten with him, never slept in a bed together, never hung out, I ran into him at a bar once, we of course didn't speak to one another he was with a crew of dudes

Its been so long ago I met him, he didn't have a kid then, maybe the day he told me he had one, which shocked the shit outta me, maybe what he was trying to tell me was he was doing wrong and feeling it, maybe he needed someone to tell him I won't do it again. Today's text messaging was different I came right out and asked him "okay so open or not does he know" and he said no, and then I asked do you feel guilty? he said yea I do feel guilty but then says he has free time next week

I don't think I can claim this guy as anything but random, despite years of sex, Ive never eaten with him, never slept in a bed together, never hung out, I ran into him at a bar once, we of course didn't speak to one another he was with a crew of dudes

well i'ma say y'all are somewhat friends. If y'all been keeping in contact for years. He needs to hang out with you at least once but then again are you out or dl