In this scenario, what would you do?

Bailey

I'd bet most guys period have, and that's why so many people are so easily jealous because and suspect people their with of cheating  because they know what it's like to be the other guy.

Yea for me there had to be a point to where my needs have to be the concern, and I had to put my feelings. my convictions, & my brain over my dick & my eyes...& my mouth...and hands....but wooo that is a hard task to learn. Still a work in progress on that, but I know better so I always aim to do better.

I guess ppl don't believe in karma these dayz. Yall make sleeping with somebody's man sound so 'normal' and just so nonchalant about it. I don't judge, but its always boggled my mind of what's the appeal of a taken man. That instantly turns me off if I learn of you having a significant other. I've never thrived off that "excitement" of sleeping wit someone's man but I'm aware for those who do, it intensifies the whole act of it, making the sex even more hot. Im drawn to other things that are forbidden, but yall not ready for dat so I'll keep my mouth closed :shifty: lol

roc, you would be ready...the rest of them are closed off, not open enough. I ain't got time for the side eyeing shit..so imma juss not go there lol

I believe in karma but i'm say this. I along with many people, don't think to ask someone if they're in a relationship with someone else especially if they're the ones getting hit up. I know I never hit on anybody for sex. When I get hit on I already assume they're single if they're trying to get at me. I figure "You must be single if you trying to get at me." It never has crossed my mind somebody could be cheating on their man or girl. Hell I don't even mess with guys who are out cause I already know more than half of them hoes sleep around and pretty much everybody has slept with everybody in the town. That's some nasty and messy shit. I have one long time friend for about 7yrs who I messed around with. He's out now and married and we still keep in contact as friends. We still text and everything and he introduced me to his husband twice before but that was maybe 3yrs ago. He's 27 now. Anyway he hit me up last year wanting to hook up again and I reminded him that he's married and what he said was "He won't know". I wasn't goin' for it. If he hit me up now i'd be down. All depends on what mood i'm in. :coffee:  I see it like this. If I don't know you got a man then oh well if ain't my fault and you hit on me...I didn't hit on you. I'd never go after someone else's man unless it was a girl and he showed interest. It's different for me. I'm just being honest. Now say what you was gon say that you think we ain't ready for Dayz :flipoff:

I believe in karma but i'm say this. I along with many people, don't think to ask someone if they're in a relationship with someone else especially if they're the ones getting hit up. I know I never hit on anybody for sex. When I get hit on I already assume they're single if they're trying to get at me. I figure "You must be single if you trying to get at me." It never has crossed my mind somebody could be cheating on their man or girl. Hell I don't even mess with guys who are out cause I already know more than half of them hoes sleep around and pretty much everybody has slept with everybody in the town. That's some nasty and messy shit. I have one long time friend for about 7yrs who I messed around with. He's out now and married and we still keep in contact as friends. We still text and everything and he introduced me to his husband twice before but that was maybe 3yrs ago. He's 27 now. Anyway he hit me up last year wanting to hook up again and I reminded him that he's married and what he said was "He won't know". I wasn't goin' for it. If he hit me up now i'd be down. All depends on what mood i'm in. :coffee:  I see it like this. If I don't know you got a man then oh well if ain't my fault and you hit on me...I didn't hit on you. I'd never go after someone else's man unless it was a girl and he showed interest. It's different for me. I'm just being honest. Now say what you was gon say that you think we ain't ready for Dayz :flipoff:

More power to you ppl who wanna deal with a lil "piece" of someone or someone's lil leftovers... that just cant be me,sorry.

And Joe this is 2014, you cant ASSUME anything ..especially...ESPECIALLYYYYYYY when it comes to MEN. A man tryna holla at you...you assume he's single?  :lol:  Boy, do you live under a rock? Do you know how many ppl have tried to holla at me and I did my research to find out they were indeed taken cuz I know better. I dont juss take what they tell me for face value..I pay close attention and look out for clues. Im 15 yrs deep in this game,maybe thats why detecting shit comes easier for me cuz I know how to play the game that these men are tryna run.Its all too familiar to me. Its like a cycle.. You have to be cautious and prepared with messing with men..because they are slippery and slick. A man will tell you ANYTHING to get in your boxers.  Period ..the whole WORLD knows that 

Are you married?     Him: No

Are you involved?    Him:Nah

Are you single?        Him: Yeah

Thats gonna be any taken man's answers to those question when he is on a prowl of cheating on his bitch or his dude. Its soooo Textbook. I've seen ppl get CAUGHT UP! ..and in the worst way ...in a bad way. You got ppl who have been murdered for fucking with somebody's man. It happens EVERYDAY. Some ppl out here aint playing. Aint NO MAN worth my life being in jeopardy..fuckkk dat.

More power to you ppl who wanna deal with a lil "piece" of someone or someone's lil leftovers... that just cant be me,sorry.

And Joe this is 2014, you cant ASSUME anything ..especially...ESPECIALLYYYYYYY when it comes to MEN. A man tryna holla at you...you assume he's single?  :lol:  Boy, do you live under a rock? Do you know how many ppl have tried to holla at me and I did my research to find out they were indeed taken cuz I know better. I dont juss take what they tell me for face value..I pay close attention and look out for clues. Im 15 yrs deep in this game,maybe thats why detecting shit comes easier for me cuz I know how to play the game that these men are tryna run. You have to be cautious and prepared with messing with men..because they are slippery and slick. A man will tell you ANYTHING to get in your boxers.  Period ..the whole WORLD knows that 

Are you married?     Him: No

Are you involved?    Him:Nah

Are you single?        Him: Yeah

Thast gonna be any taken man's answers to those question when he is on a prowl of cheating on his bitch or his dude. Its soooo Textbook. 

well if he look good I won't care lol. See Dayz you don't see it from the other person's side like me cause you're on the other side. I see it like this. As much as they wanna get in my pants I wanna get in theirs too and leave it at that lol but i'm also different in that aspect cause I ain't tryin to be with them romantically but I don't wanna be a one night stand. 2 nights is fine tho :lol: Also if I had been with that person before their significant other did and they wanna hit me up to kick it again then most likely i'm down. I wouldn't even see myself as a side piece. I'd see it as me being a fuck buddy or fwb being that it won't be a one nighter

well if he look good I won't care lol. See Dayz you don't see it from the other person's side like me cause you're on the other side. I see it like this. As much as they wanna get in my pants I wanna get in theirs too and leave it at that lol but i'm also different in that aspect cause I ain't tryin to be with them romantically but I don't wanna be a one night stand. 2 nights is fine tho :lol: Also if I had been with that person before their significant other did and they wanna hit me up to kick it again then most likely i'm down. I wouldn't even see myself as a side piece. I'd see it as me being a fuck buddy or fwb being that it won't be a one nighter

but Joe you are the SAME man that gets mad when your ex FLIRT with ppl in front of your face tho...which tells me that if a man was cheating on you (to any capacity -no matter the circumstances) ...YOU AINT HAVING IT!!!!! So why play the roll of the "sideline ho" if you're not down for cheating? Whether its juss for one night or two.  And I told Shawn this VERY thing.. my shit is this...You cant be down for a cause but then play the other side too. Thats like me saying I Hate gay ppl, but I'm letting them suck my dick. I loathe the color red but I go get a candy apple red drop top. Thats the thing...we wanna excuse away our behaviors for things we desire but point fingers and condemn the next man. Its hypocritical ass shit!! If you dont want it done to you...then how is it okay for YOU to do it? Thats my lack of understanding.. Dont get me wrong..we all have been young..and made mistakes..and not made the best decisions but damn what did you learn from your mistakes? When you male a conscious decision  to forge forward KNOWING what you're doing isnt exactly the "right" thing...then ??????n As long as sidelines make themselves available...Men will cheat. Sidelines are apart of the problem..becuz men would have nothing to choose from if the sidelines were not IN STOCK! period lol 

• Upvote 1

but Joe you are the SAME man that gets mad when your ex FLIRT with ppl in front of your face tho...which tells me that if a man was cheating on you (to any capacity -no matter the circumstances) ...YOU AINT HAVING IT!!!!! So why play the roll of the "sideline ho" if you're not down for cheating? Whether its juss for one night or two.  And I told Shawn this VERY thing.. my shit is this...You cant be down for a cause but then play the other side too. Thats like me saying I Hate gay ppl, but I'm letting them suck my dick. I loathe the color red but I go get a candy apple red drop top. Thats the thing...we wanna excuse away our behaviors for things we desire but point fingers and condemn the next man. Its hypocritical ass shit!! If you dont want it done to you...then how is it okay for YOU to do it? Thats my lack of understanding.. Dont get me wrong..we all have been young..and made mistakes..and not made the best decisions but damn what did you learn from your mistakes? When you male a conscious decision  to forge forward KNOWING what you're doing isnt exactly the "right" thing...then ??????n As long as sidelines make themselves available...Men will cheat. Sidelines are apart of the problem..becuz men would have nothing to choose from if the sidelines were not IN STOCK! period lol 

aside from the scapling of that read, :rolleyes: I so hate the term sideline ....it make it seem like mofos set out to be a sideline trick and they don't.  I didn't know this dude from Adam, and we had been getting down....so when he told me what he said, it was like ...ok and? Cause its not like we dating and living together....we fuck you leave...or I do....and that's it right? :filenails:

I believe in karma

Before I could quote u I had to delete that story :rolleyes: anywho one thing that's hitting there is I didn't hit this dude up,I mean we would have been a time deal if it was up to me, he the one that hit me up asking why I never talk to him.....I was like we fucked that was good, but im not chasing u dude,u can hit me up and him did -_-

I guess ppl don't believe in karma these dayz. Yall make sleeping with somebody's man sound so 'normal' and just so nonchalant about it. I don't judge, but its always boggled my mind of what's the appeal of a taken man. That instantly turns me off if I learn of you having a significant other. I've never thrived off that "excitement" of sleeping wit someone's man but I'm aware for those who do, it intensifies the whole act of it, making the sex even more hot. Im drawn to other things that are forbidden, but yall not ready for dat so I'll keep my mouth closed :shifty: lol

Scalped.
  • Upvote 1

Yeah he's an ex not a random dude or a friend that I hooked up with before. He's someone I had a relationship with. If he gon do what he do then just don't do it in front of me. He can even tell me about it and I won't get mad just don't disrespect me in my face or somebody gon' get cussed out or popped in the face :umm: Trust me I get what you're saying. That's why I don't mess with guys who are out cause I already know them hoes be sleeping around or have a man and lie about it and I normally don't mess with anybody unless I get to know them better as more of a friend first. That way I usually know if they're attached. Now if we done already did something and I find out after that they're with someone then its already too late. If a man wants to cheat he gonna cheat whether its me or somebody else and no man who wants to hide it is gonna tell somebody they have a gf or bf. But still to this day I haven't been with a guy who's had a boyfriend. Girlfriend is a different story :umm: but that was years ago

I'm rethinking the entire thing now, only because I have some doubts with the thoughts raised in this thread.....what I dont see is the connections to why it should matter to me? Im not married to him and don't wanna be, he cheats -_-   the only thought I had is maybe what's being said is why would you want to screw a man that's screwing someone else? I don't think they fucking, which is why we do :filenails: or maybe its the idea honor relationships, just because he's in the wrong doesn't imply I have no responsibility in the shit because I say okay I'll run thru even knowing he has another life.

Or I'm wondering if you bitches was the one booed up with a cheater and you were supposed to be in a relationship..... :shifty: don't be mad the other man, be mad at that mofo that "vowed" to love u

I was never boo'd up with a cheater. Only had one bf ever but we didn't cheat on each other. If I had someone cheat on me somebody would get hit. Lord help them if I actually caught them cheating :filenails: Y'all up in here thinking people go after these guys that are involved with someone else. I know I don't but hey if they don't tell me how am I supposed to know. Also as I said before when I get hit on it never enters my mind to be like "hey ask them if they're already seeing someone". That's just not an automatic thought that enters someone's mind. Well not mine

I was never boo'd up with a cheater. Only had one bf ever but we didn't cheat on each other. If I had someone cheat on me somebody would get hit. Lord help them if I actually caught them cheating :filenails: Y'all up in here thinking people go after these guys that are involved with someone else. I know I don't but hey if they don't tell me how am I supposed to know. Also as I said before when I get hit on it never enters my mind to be like "hey ask them if they're already seeing someone". That's just not an automatic thought that enters someone's mind. Well not mine

that's what Im saying ...if you met a dude, and he hollering at you, that tell me something game, cause if he was not single he shouldn't be acting like he is, that's still on him, Im not asking oh you got a man, from jump? It don't work like that