IS THERE A BLACK ARTIST THAT CAN SELL OUT STADIUMS

Shawn1814

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because janet has never tried I don't have an idea...jay Z has sold out stadiums with Eminem...Also with a jay Z show people know the whole black music industry will most likely be there from Beyonce, to Mary and Alicia, to Missy, Nas, the roots will be opn drums. He can't perform so he tends to do events.

I don't think he can on his own to be honest

Because janet has never tried I don't have an idea...jay Z has sold out stadiums with Eminem...Also with a jay Z show people know the whole black music industry will most likely be there from Beyonce, to Mary and Alicia, to Missy, Nas, the roots will be opn drums. He can't perform so he tends to do events.

That doesn't count..

Well we're taking Jay out..he doesnt count if he needs support of Em or any other artists ..we're not here for the All-Star concerts .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well we're taking Jay out..he doesnt count if he needs support of Em or any other artists ..we're not here for the All-Star concerts .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

exactly lol...Jay-Z's concerts are like the Royal Rumble in wrestling...30 muthafuckin people...and we are not here for that *insert Naomi gif*

no dumb ass, I just don't have a stick up my ass...that is not a new or original analogy chile...kinda like "if everyone jumps off a bridge, will you jump?"....see old shit

That's not the same analogy you jackass. See why you don't understand? Trying too hard. Sit down and shut up.

That's not the same analogy you jackass. See why you don't understand? Trying too hard. Sit down and shut up.

no you fuckin ass...i'm telling you your shit wasn't new...just like the one I wrote wasn't new...hence "see, old shit"...you are great comedic relief lol

no you fuckin ass...i'm telling you your shit wasn't new...just like the one I wrote wasn't new...hence "see, old shit"...you are great comedic relief lol

Gosh you're an idiot. :sigh: The proverb, "if everyone jumps off a bridge, will you jump?" in loose terms is phrase used to describe people who do things to fit in, i.e. social acceptance.

The phrase I used, "Just because 'everyone' is on the ship, that doesn't mean it's the right ship to be on.", WHICH I MADE UP, draws on the concept that a bunch of you bitches can be wrong, and one can be right.

Sit down. Stop trying to out-smart me because you NEVER will.

[Queen Latifah] You barely know your ABCs, PLEASE. [/Queen Latifah]

Find that in the title:

"IS THERE A BLACK ARTIST THAT CAN SELL OUT STADIUMS."

Take all the time you need. I don't have class until Monday at 11.

tea.gif

B)

Lmfao!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:mellow: GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED...ITS FUCKING MICHAEL JACKSON..he had the power to shut down ur fav and EVERYONES tour career if he wanted to :mellow:

Yes, that is true.

But it all depends on the capacity of the stadium, the ticket prices, the promotion and of course, the artist.

I don't really think Prince can sell out a stadium though... On the bright side he's an excellent entertainer along with Michael and Janet.

Archived